Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Just saw Obama on the news at Stonehenge up close and personally with the stones

What makes him so special that he doesn't have to stand outside the guide ropes like the rest of us ... He's American he won't even understand the concept of something being older than 200 years

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

Just saw Obama on the news at Stonehenge up close and personally with the stones

What makes him so special that he doesn't have to stand outside the guide ropes like the rest of us ... He's American he won't even understand the concept of something being older than 200 years

Wait, things happened before 1814?

• Like 1

Yeah I was just thinking that myself.

Has anyone actually ever completed one?

Also, if its monthly, that's over 10 years!!

My Mum got pretty close to completing the Star Trek encyclopaedia before they stopped printing. I remember her phoning up the company and telling them they can boldly go and shove it up their arse.

• Like 1

My favourite for a plane was flying to Dubai, forget the seat belt sign, forget the taxiing, the back wheels touched down and some bloke went past me holding his bag, the stewardess was going crazy but she wouldn't take her belt off to chase after him

I don't know what logic some people follow on planes, we all take off at the same time, you could be last on the luggage carousel and even you're not you'll have a 10 minute wait but they rush to get on and then rush to get off

Don't know what it was about Arabs but it was shocking "calling rows 1-25" 95% of the lounge got up! the bloke in front of me was something like row 46 and tried 3 times to get on

Got stuck behind some old man in Fiat Panda doing around / just under 40 down a 60mph stretch of road, cars were starting to tailback so I pulled out, got alongside him and he put his foot down and started blowing his horn trying to keep up and prevent me overtaking. Wasn't a wise move in a 1.2 68HP car. Still comfortably overtook him and didn't even break 60.

Got stuck behind some old man in Fiat Panda doing around / just under 40 down a 60mph stretch of road, cars were starting to tailback so I pulled out, got alongside him and he put his foot down and started blowing his horn trying to keep up and prevent me overtaking. Wasn't a wise move in a 1.2 68HP car. Still comfortably overtook him and didn't even break 60.

You're a womans dream, man.

• Like 4

My favourite for a plane was flying to Dubai, forget the seat belt sign, forget the taxiing, the back wheels touched down and some bloke went past me holding his bag, the stewardess was going crazy but she wouldn't take her belt off to chase after him

I don't know what logic some people follow on planes, we all take off at the same time, you could be last on the luggage carousel and even you're not you'll have a 10 minute wait but they rush to get on and then rush to get off

Don't know what it was about Arabs but it was shocking "calling rows 1-25" 95% of the lounge got up! the bloke in front of me was something like row 46 and tried 3 times to get on

its crazy isn't it?

Had the same when I flew to Dubai. The whole lounge got up, including she who shall not be named. And I was like "why?! So I can go and sit in the same seat that I'm going to be in for the next 7 hours a little not sooner?"

I'm in the lounge until final call.

Went on a stag do last year and a guy in our party paid about 30 quid extra (on a 90 quid flight) to reserve a specific seat AND have priority boarding. Why both?

And as soon as they announced boarding he was up and to the front of the queue. So he paid 30 quid to sit on the plane for 20 minutes until everyone else was there.

Its so weird.

My favourite for a plane was flying to Dubai, forget the seat belt sign, forget the taxiing, the back wheels touched down and some bloke went past me holding his bag,

First time I landed in Kathmandu the same thing happened , but about 50!people when the stewardess told everyone to sit down the locals literally sat down in the aisles

If people have other flights, trains etc to catch then I can understand.

Some customs lines can take ages too if you are at the back.

Iv been in both situations but I have still never pushed past or tried to get in front of people while exiting.

its crazy isn't it?

Had the same when I flew to Dubai. The whole lounge got up, including she who shall not be named. And I was like "why?! So I can go and sit in the same seat that I'm going to be in for the next 7 hours a little not sooner?"

I'm in the lounge until final call.

Went on a stag do last year and a guy in our party paid about 30 quid extra (on a 90 quid flight) to reserve a specific seat AND have priority boarding. Why both?

And as soon as they announced boarding he was up and to the front of the queue. So he paid 30 quid to sit on the plane for 20 minutes until everyone else was there.

Its so weird.

Only problem with waiting until final call these days is that people seem to think hand luggage consists of packing 40 kilos into a bag and cramming up the over head lockers

So sometimes you can end up having to have your reasonable sized bag underneath your seat , which is annoying

It's a flaw with charging people to check in luggage and the sooner those crap airlines stop doing it the better

Edited by tonyh29

Yeah when I went to Majorca last year they ran out of space in the lockers and had to check a load of baggage into the hold anyway, because obviously everyone just brought as much hand luggage as possible

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â