Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I still live in the same town.

The murdered girl and the 2 killed in Afgan were big news.

1 of the cancer victims was the younger sister of my class mate, the other I didn't really know but heard about it.

Same really about the 2 killed on the roads, just heard via friends of friends/facebook/tributes in local paper

I've known at least 3 people who have died in car accidents due to reckless driving over here, it doesn't become any less of a shock though.

One lad who I used to work with in Tesco's was killed in a car crash when another guy who also worked at Tesco's with us was going too fast on the mountain road. He rightly got sent to prison for it and is back working at Tesco's now. Crazy.

It really makes you appreciate what you have. I hardly speak to my parents when I'm over here. It's also why the Villa is special, its the main dedicated father/son time I have - got to make the most of it, no matter how shite we play!

I'm extremely lucky with regards to death and my family. My grandad's been read the last rites three times.

I'm 23 and I'm sometimes asked for ID if I am buying alcohol on my own at a supermarket or something. It's 'cus I'm built like a racing snake and have a youthful face.

I don't mind looking young, it doesn't really offend me if people mistake my age. I'll still be sexy as hell when I'm like 35.

Not through his choice! Three times they thought hed be dead in 24 hours.... Saying that he's from Glasgow, so it doesn't surprise me.

That annoys me a lot Maqroll.

I did see a good comment on YouTube (not along those lines!) That was fantastic. I can't for the life of me remember it though! That's annoying me.

I'm extremely lucky with regards to death and my family. My grandad's been read the last rites three times.

Bloody melodramatic grandad

Just likes people reading to him I guess. :winkold: :lol:

People who manage sunday league football teams. Your not bloody mourinho, your only there to collect the subs and put the nets up. Pick the best/most popular players. Its supposed to be fun, stop trying to ruin it before i string you up by your umbro bench coat.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â