Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

BBC3 does have some good documentaries at times - the food documentaries are an example. They also had a decent one about some guy who was disabled from the neck down and how it affected his daily life. It was a real eye opener, but yes their "comedies" are **** woeful.

All it needs is to add a new series of 3 Pints Of Lagar and it really has hit as low as it is possible.

ITV2 just repeats movies, Loose Women and other babbling arse talk.

The phrase 'wax lyrical' it really makes me want to punch whoever says it right in the face.

It's one of those phrases that probably sounded quite clever when first thought up, but has been used to death since, much like "scantily clad".

I wax lyrical when I see a scantily clad lady.

:thumb::D

The pharmacist asked me how old I was today. "17?" she said. Prick. I'm going to uni next year (hopefully) and you think I look 17. I don't look the oldest but for ****'s sake.

Then I overheard them all talking about all putting in some money so they can all buy a communal birthday present when it's someone's birthday. Ah, how **** convenient that you wait to after mine.

clearings in the woods.

I'm going to uni next year (hopefully) and you think I look 17

What's wrong with that? :D it's just a difference of 1 or 2 years!

I've had people comment on me that I look 20 and that I look 16 as well. Fine either way for me.

I'm going to uni next year (hopefully) and you think I look 17

What's wrong with that? :D it's just a difference of 1 or 2 years!

I've had people comment on me that I look 20 and that I look 16 as well. Fine either way for me.

Well no, it's the fact she was saying I look 16 pretty much, despite being 19.

People still think I look younger than I am. They always have. Trust me, it goes from being annoying to being awesome pretty quick.

Put it this way, I was standing near a friend of mine who happens to be a girl, and someone asked someone else what age we looked. 16 for me, and 22 for her. She is older than me by a month. Wtf. I hate looking young and always will.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â