Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My ankle. Still waiting for it to be **** looked at. Hello doctor, hurry the **** up!

Good story for you, shit story for me.

When I was 16 I got my foot and leg all mangled on a kerb. I immediately knew that my ankle was broken as I had done it before and know the feeling. A&E visits etc everything was okay apparently. 2 weeks later, I had a phone call saying that upon further examination from radiology my ankle was infact broke. I'd been teaching myself to walk again. My ankle has never been the same since. Never been able to cope with football more than once a week since either. Bastards.

My ankle. Still waiting for it to be **** looked at. Hello doctor, hurry the **** up!

When I was 16 I got my foot and leg all mangled on a kerb. I immediately knew that my ankle was broken as I had done it before and know the feeling. A&E visits etc everything was okay apparently. 2 weeks later, I had a phone call saying that upon further examination from radiology my ankle was infact broke. I'd been teaching myself to walk again. My ankle has never been the same since. Never been able to cope with football more than once a week since either. Bastards.

Sounds terrible mate.

Sounds terrible mate.

It's just the football factor to be honest. Not being able to play a game that you love, to a standard you once could have is pure destruction on the mind.

Sounds terrible mate.

It's just the football factor to be honest. Not being able to play a game that you love, to a standard you once could have is pure destruction on the mind.

I would have been running in the Island Games (scaled down Commonwealth :D) were it not for a car crash I had nearly 5 years ago now. I got the compensation for it last month - although nothing can replace the fact I could have represented a country (no matter how small!) at an athletic event on an international scale.

The phrase 'wax lyrical' it really makes me want to punch whoever says it right in the face.

It's one of those phrases that probably sounded quite clever when first thought up, but has been used to death since, much like "scantily clad".

I wax lyrical when I see a scantily clad lady.

ITV2 in general.

Yes. It's positioning next to BBC Three is almost saying, "As bad as BBC Three is (with it's awful 'lifestyle' programmes and dire comedies) we're here to remind you that ITV will always be worse in every way."

In general I would agree but it was the birthplace of Him&her, the mighty boosh and Nighty night amongst others, so it's not quite all pap.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â