Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Soup for lunch

That's a personal choice though, no?

Yep. but it still pisses me off that I can't have a baguette with a bag of crisps. That would be heaven right now.

Instead I have to have stupid, healthy soup!

Soup for lunch

That's a personal choice though, no?

Yep. but it still pisses me off that I can't have a baguette with a bag of crisps. That would be heaven right now.

Instead I have to have stupid, healthy soup!

True. (I'm eating a bag of chips and a buttered roll now.)

But think of the good it's doing for you!

The nightmare that is my life still shows few signs of getting better.

Still, at least it's better than being a starving kid in Africa. :?

Whats up mate?

Money is skint, parents still being arses, not to mention I flunked school the last 2 years so I have to study on my own now - and it just dawned on me that it's not going to be easy. Sleep problems. Entering the military (not yet, prob around Sept)

I'm trying to console myself like I always do by telling myself I don't live on a dollar a day.

Money skint is just temporary, that'll improve once you have a job.

parents being arses, well you won't live with them forever, so try & ride it out.

studying (especially alone) - thats a bitch, but a necessary evil. just think of the extra money you'll be able to earn once you have studied.

entering military - try not to get sent to Afghanistan. hopefully by the time you are trained up, Afghanistan wil be a distant memory.

errr, that wasn't helpful, but my thoughts anyway.

Whats up mate?

Money is skint, parents still being arses, not to mention I flunked school the last 2 years so I have to study on my own now - and it just dawned on me that it's not going to be easy. Sleep problems. Entering the military (not yet, prob around Sept)

I'm trying to console myself like I always do by telling myself I don't live on a dollar a day.

**** the starving kid in Africa....you could have been a Blues fan!?!?!?!

studying (especially alone) - thats a bitch, but a necessary evil. just think of the extra money you'll be able to earn once you have studied.

I don't hate studying, I'm just stressed out because I've suddenly thought of how difficult it will be, especially when you have issues at home to deal with, and having flunked 2 years in school I can hardly afford to fail again.

Thanks for your thoughts though, at any rate.

Whats up mate?

**** the starving kid in Africa....you could have been a Blues fan!?!?!?!

:D Made my day. Thanks.

Thinking about it Ivan, joining the military could help you get away from some of your family issues. Chin up mate.

It could also get him shot!

Yes I know. I'm not saying its the saviour of all his ills. I wouldn't be against joining the army. It would get me away from my family for a start.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â