Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That said, I do get on with my daughters much better than I did with my mum and dad.

Genuinely glad for you. It's shit on my side, having to deal with parents.

Glad for them you mean, surely? Whose side are you on, anyway? ;)

;)

Both.

Step sis. **** off. Moved in house, so sharing a bathroom, said so far....

1. Fold towels up neatly as they were too scrunched?!

2. Lift the toilet seat...**** off.

3. move my toilet stuff, deodrant, aftershave, hair stuff cause it takes up too much room yet she can keep hers!??!

she thinks those are problems ffs!?? wait till i piss on the floor and shit in the bath.

2. Lift the toilet seat...**** off

You don't lift the toilet seat????

I can understand the complaint of putting it down but you sit on that thing, im not having dried droplets of urine clinging to my ample arsehairs.

that's what I don't get, every time I've been toilet, i've always lifted it up but then i put everything back down again and even told her and then she still moaned. hardly worth moaning about.

The phrase 'wax lyrical' it really makes me want to punch whoever says it right in the face.

It's one of those phrases that probably sounded quite clever when first thought up, but has been used to death since, much like "scantily clad".

Assert your authority before she steals the bacon from your plate.

I've been through this bollocks aswell, a long time ago. My mum was insisting I let them settle in and give them space. I gave them an inch and they took everthing. They even took my SEGA Master system out of my room one night. I went radio rental and I got the blame for being a problem child.

Re: taking a shit.

Put on 3 pounds in a few days without eating particularly much. A bit disconcerting - I think it's due to all the crap in my rectum having suffered constipation for a few days.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â