Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My missus, she knows I'm in a bad mood and tries to be all clingy, **** OFFFFFF.
Tell me about it. I hate taking football results out on her and especially acting like a douche in front of her non-football supporting family (it would probably make it easier if they understood the pain). Thank the high-heavens I'm alone studying Tax.. I think I'll go cut my wrists now.

Least you don't have your Mom texting you "fancy a trip to Europe?"....prick.

Ahahahahaa, brilliant post Kryten, made me laugh for the first time since THAT game finished :-)

Least you don't have your Mom texting you "fancy a trip to Europe?"....prick.

Ahahahahaa, brilliant post Kryten, made me laugh for the first time since THAT game finished :-)

Say yes, take Villa shirt, get drunk with the home supporters, celebrate when they get hammered by FC Nowherev and stay out there for a couple of days.

That'll learn her.

My missus, she knows I'm in a bad mood and tries to be all clingy, **** OFFFFFF.

I'd kill for my bird to be clingy right now. She's been a miserable cow ever since I beat her

:shock:

I'd kill for my bird to be clingy right now. She's been a miserable cow ever since I beat her, with my hot rod around the chops

:shock:

:D good one

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â