Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Jim White from Sky Sports News. What an irritating rodent
Not as bad as the one when we were about to sign DB39TT. 'I want to make it clear that this isn't a done deal.. if Aston Villa are the only club in for him and that's a big if.. there are likely to be other clubs involved in this deal..'

My mum was moaning about my driving about a month ago, and what I did was pull into a layby, stop, turn the engine off and turned to her and said "I am not putting you in any danger, I am not breaking the law or treating other road users inconsiderately, and I am not driving like an idiot. If you want to backseat drive and moan about my driving, I will leave you here."

It worked, and she apologised.

I cannot stand people moaning about your car/driving style if you have had the decency to give them a lift.

She's your mum. She loves you and worries about you. I dunno if she drives, but the fact is she has a wealth of life experience, and you're nineteen.

Give her some slack.

How old are you again? :lol: No wonder you say that.

People talking about shit!! horrible!

:D

If God existed he deserves a spanking for making humans do something as worthless and mundane yet simulataneously disgusting as taking a shit.

To think that we need to do this every day. :puke:

My mum was moaning about my driving about a month ago, and what I did was pull into a layby, stop, turn the engine off and turned to her and said "I am not putting you in any danger, I am not breaking the law or treating other road users inconsiderately, and I am not driving like an idiot. If you want to backseat drive and moan about my driving, I will leave you here."

I cannot stand people moaning about your car/driving style if you have had the decency to give them a lift.

She's your mum. She loves you and worries about you. I dunno if she drives, but the fact is she has a wealth of life experience, and you're nineteen.

Give her some slack.

No, she did that throughout my learning to drive. I drive like my dad, she is not particularly a good driver, she failed her test 5 times for a start. If I'm giving her a lift, I expect her to not constantly criticise my driving, especially if the Driving standards people think I'm good enough to have a pink license.

I know I'm good enough, and I know I've got to be careful. But I cannot stand someone repeatedly criticisng me when I'm driving them. I don't sit in the back of her car and loudly moan about her driving.

Give her some slack.

I know I'm good enough, and I know I've got to be careful. But I cannot stand someone repeatedly criticisng me when I'm driving them. I don't sit in the back of her car and loudly moan about her driving.

Are you not let sit in the front?

Give her some slack.

No, she did that throughout my learning to drive. I drive like my dad, she is not particularly a good driver, she failed her test 5 times for a start. If I'm giving her a lift, I expect her to not constantly criticise my driving, especially if the Driving standards people think I'm good enough to have a pink license.

I know, I know, I have a mum who's a dreadful driver as well but apparently refuses to ever learn - it's always the other driver's fault. So even though I can't drive yet I think I can understand where you're coming from.

I was just asking Mooney a rhetorical question because seeing as he's born in 1954 (I think?) you would expect him to side with your parents and that's the way it's turned out :)

Give her some slack.

Are you not let sit in the front?

If I'm getting a lift with my mum, I am invariably with the other 5 members of my family or at least 3 of them, as my dad will go in the front, and vice versa when my dad is driving.

That's going to family events and suchlike, as my car is a 5seater I can't carry the rest of my family legally.

Give her some slack.

I know, I know, I have a mum who's a dreadful driver as well but apparently refuses to ever learn - it's always the other driver's fault. So even though I can't drive yet I think I can understand where you're coming from.

I was just asking Mooney a rhetorical question because seeing as he's born in 1954 (I think?) you would expect him to side with your parents and that's the way it's turned out :)

Not exactly siding with her, just suggesting that there are two ways of looking at it. When I was 19 my parents pissed me off, too. Now I'm a 57-year old parent I can see the other side.

That said, I do get on with my daughters much better than I did with my mum and dad.

The AA.

Just sent my new membership card for the year with a note that the renewal was £60.04

I've never been organised enough to look into these things. But if I was a new customer, the same cover is £28 online!

Needless to say I have cancelled. Should I even bother to ring them to tell them why?

That said, I do get on with my daughters much better than I did with my mum and dad.

Genuinely glad for you. It's shit on my side, having to deal with parents.

Glad for them you mean, surely? Whose side are you on, anyway? ;)

Arsenal don't take any trophy seriously and then wonder why they never win anything anymore.

And the fact the scum have had so much luck with lucky goals and dodgy goalkeeping through out this tournament.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â