Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Honestly, I think I've had one day off sick in the last two years, and that was because I was at A&E with my girlfriend from 1am-9am and was shattered. I've worked at my place for 6 years and, excluding the time I broke my wrist, I reckon I've had about 7 days off.

I'm the same. 2 days off since 2008 I think. Too much of a control freak at work and I worry about my work if i'm unexpectedly off. When i have holiday I can prepare for it. 

Edited by Xela

How much I spend on food. I assume most of us eat 3 meals a day? Breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast, dinner and tea for the lower classes ;) ) Of those 21 meals, I eat out about 15-16 a week. No wonder I struggle to save much!

Me and the missus have the tea and dinner discussion! It's tea fwiw...

I don't do breakfast, will buy dinner every day (at about £5 a pop too) and then probably do 2 or 3 teas depending on what I'm doing, so probably about £30 - £40 a week, we are really good at shopping on the cheap though, my monthly shop is probably £120 a month

How much I spend on food. I assume most of us eat 3 meals a day? Breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast, dinner and tea for the lower classes  ;) ) Of those 21 meals, I eat out about 15-16 a week. No wonder I struggle to save much!

You must spend about a ton a week on food.  FTW

Assuming you also snack reasonably regularly.

I DID NOT KNOW FLAN WAS BAKED :mellow:

THIS NEWS HAS OPENED UP A WINDOW OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES TO ME...

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo.

how is flan cold and wobbly!?!?!

It's baked at a very low temperature

Extremely hot looking girls/women who act like there not ........I wish they would **** off and eat some lard*

*lard=my cock

They are/They're. :P

Breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast, dinner and tea for the lower classes  ;) )

Breakfast, lunch and supper.

Supper is a bowl of cornflakes late in the evening.  Anybody who calls their main evening meal 'supper' is a memmber of the aristocracy and probably wears a tweed jacket while they eat it.

• Like 3

Supper is a bowl of cornflakes late in the evening.  Anybody who calls their main evening meal 'supper' is a memmber of the aristocracy and probably wears a tweed jacket while they eat it.

The discussion has been had before but what you have written above is a great big load of bollocks. :D

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Tea and supper is for weird folk who I don't trust.

This got brought up in my lecture today, honest to god.

Earlier this month, Wired magazine published "How to Create the Perfect Online Dating Profile, in 25 Infographics," a large-scale statistical study of which words and phrases correlate with high numbers of responses to online dating ads. For example, mentioning "yoga" or "surfing" in your ad was found to have a positive influence on the number of contacts that will result. For men, it is much better to refer to a woman using the word "woman," but a woman's ad will do better if she refers to herself as a "girl." Most interesting to me, however, was that men who use "whom" get 31% more contacts from opposite-sex respondents.

Â