Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Elsewhere from this reddit thread, I have learnt there is an immortal ( of sorts ) creature in the world, but it's a sodding Jellyfish. This sincerely pisses me off.

As much as when I tell you there is no such thing as a jellyfish?

There are down here

Just had a tube of Smarties for the first time in years. First of all they taste different, and not as nice as they used to. Secondly, they don't have the plastic top any more, so you can't play the game of how far you can get the top to go, when you pop it.  

• Like 2

They were always jellies until the 1700s. Just how old are you?

So, in other words, we've been calling them jellyfish since the 1700s. How old are YOU? :)
  • Like 2

You know what mildly pisses me off? I called in sick Today, because I haven't for years (which means I've earned it). I spent half the day on my phone/tablet/watching TV/reading in the sun... To the point that my eyes got sore and I had to have a nap at 3pm. Karma! (still.. I'm calling in sick Tomorrow aswell. One day is pointless).

You know what mildly pisses me off? I called in sick Today, because I haven't for years (which means I've earned it). I spent half the day on my phone/tablet/watching TV/reading in the sun... To the point that my eyes got sore and I had to have a nap at 3pm. Karma! (still.. I'm calling in sick Tomorrow aswell. One day is pointless).

Skiver

Honestly, I think I've had one day off sick in the last two years, and that was because I was at A&E with my girlfriend from 1am-9am and was shattered. I've worked at my place for 6 years and, excluding the time I broke my wrist, I reckon I've had about 7 days off.

How much I spend on food. I assume most of us eat 3 meals a day? Breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast, dinner and tea for the lower classes  ;) ) Of those 21 meals, I eat out about 15-16 a week. No wonder I struggle to save much!

Â