Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

What annoys me about the barbers is that, no matter how much you stress how little you want taken off, you'll still come out of there with 90% less hair than before. 

What part of 'just a little tidy up' means cutting my hair as short as it'll possible go.

How often do you go between cuts? I used to have the same trouble but I used to leave it a good nine or ten weeks between cuts and when I started going a bit more frequently, like every seven, the girl who cuts my hair finally stopped cutting it so short. It annoyed me for a while because I told her a couple of times to leave it a bit longer but she never did. Much better now I don't leave it so long.

When I go to the barbers I go to get my hair cut, not to hear how the person who is cutting my hair has had a bad day or what they plan on doing later.

Just **** off and cut my hair.

Shave it yourself...

I can't begin to imagine how bad my hair would look if I did it myself.

• Like 1

What annoys me about the barbers is that, no matter how much you stress how little you want taken off, you'll still come out of there with 90% less hair than before.

What part of 'just a little tidy up' means cutting my hair as short as it'll possible go.

How often do you go between cuts? I used to have the same trouble but I used to leave it a good nine or ten weeks between cuts and when I started going a bit more frequently, like every seven, the girl who cuts my hair finally stopped cutting it so short. It annoyed me for a while because I told her a couple of times to leave it a bit longer but she never did. Much better now I don't leave it so long.

I get mine cut every 6 weeks max.

My Uncle is a barber, so I paid naff all for my hair cuts, while I lived in Brum. These days I keep my hair short, and have found a barbers that charges £2.50, for an all over grade 2 with the clippers. Got to love the north sometimes! 

Edited by dAVe80

Those people that bail on plans every single time.

"haven't seen you in ages, wanna go for a beer after work"

Well no wonder we haven't spoke in a while, every time we make plans you bail last minute.

And the worst bit they are always the one to organise something in the first place because you know they're unreliable.

Edited by jjaacckk91

Miserable gits.

Anyway on the subject of babies, I'm heading towards my 30s, most people I went to school with have now breeded. I'm getting left behind.

Depends what you want in life. I'm 35 and delighted I have no children. Never want any at all. 

• Like 4

yeah, why rush. once you have kids your independent life, just ends. Forever. If you're up for it, then best of luck, but if you're not in the mood, don't sweat the absence of kids. 

Edited by Rodders

Miserable gits.

Anyway on the subject of babies, I'm heading towards my 30s, most people I went to school with have now breeded. I'm getting left behind.

Depends what you want in life. I'm 35 and delighted I have no children. Never want any at all. 

49 and i have no kids and i've never wanted them either.i have a great life and also remember,were only here for a visit.

It makes me laugh when people who don't want kids act like having kids is negatively life changing and are generally stubborn about it.

No one really cares if you do or don't want kids, the only people trying to justify the decision are yourselves.

Women that don't want kids are worse and there are women at my wifes work who have begun ignoring her because she's pregnant :lol:

If people are expecting and are excited about it, don't be surprised to be told about it.

• Like 2

It makes me laugh when people who don't want kids act like having kids is negatively life changing and are generally stubborn about it.

Well... Having kids is life changing... And... If they don't want kids, then obviously to them it would be negatively life changing ;)

Bottom line: if you have kids, you know what life is like both with, and without them. If you don't, you only know what it's like without. You can try and imagine it, perhaps by observing friends, and you can come to a conclusion as to whether you think you'd like it or not, but you really can't know. It's a leap into the dark. All I know is that for me it was something that made my already OK life even better.

• Like 2

Â