Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My boss. "Hmmm, I need to talk to you about your email signature... you need to create one. *Whoever* called me the other day and said that you had emailed him and he had no idea who you were, which can be a security concern" which is interesting because I have never emailed or spoken to whoever it was that apparently spoke to him.

That is just one of many reasons.

I've just done what I said I'd never do. Restart a game of Fifa. It's the community shield. I'm one up with Villa gegen Man U and Rooney scores two impossible goals to win. Gabi raped the full backs in the league games now in this he's getting hustled off the ball.

The fact that the only two times Football Manager will crash is when you are beating a far better team than your own or after a match before you have chance to save.

This gets me so angry, I managed to get to the League cup final a couple of years ago.

I was Cardiff and beat Spurs on penalties only for the game to crash before i could save it

The editor is always a good laugh to mess around on as well. Birmingham City reputation - 1, players ability severely reduced, money taken away, wages very high, jobs a good un!

Various friends on my fb Stevo. Throughout the course of the BRIT awards there was a load of "Who are Arcade Fire" "Arcade Fire, who are they" "how many band mebers do they want?" I was close to a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU situation.

"Arcade Fire, who are they" "how many band mebers do they want?

Just one: Owen Pallett's got talent pouring out of every orifice. You could strip everyone else from Arcade Fire and it'd still be just as good with him in it.

Football in the winter for lower levels. Played about 4 games in the past 3 months, another game off today, the pitches are always shit, when it's on, it's freezing, games get called off so much that we just end up playing saturday, tuesday, thursday, saturday which just kills standards because lose players through work and injuries.

Move it mainly to summer and let people decide Cricket or Football, anyone daft enough to go cricket is obviously gay anyway. ;)

"Arcade Fire, who are they" "how many band members do they want?

Just one: Owen Pallett's got talent pouring out of every orifice. You could strip everyone else from Arcade Fire and it'd still be just as good with him in it.

Yeah but it was the fact they hadn't heard of them!

Anyway, I had a Darkplace related quote the other day and I got a few questions from people face to face what Darkplace was. :x The ill-educated oiks.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â