Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

wine tastes all the same to me. red or white.

I can tell the difference between red & white but thats about it.

How on earth can u possibly tell the difference between the 2? :lol:

EDIT: in a blind taste test, I'd possibly struggle.

The tastes are miles apart mate. Also the red has more body :mrgreen:

Yes, mainly because stella was the first drink I ever got pissed on, so I distinctly remember the taste! Smae with Stowford Press, the only drink I've ever thrown up after having. (it was a copious amount in a very short time in fairness)

The thing with lager is that it can depend on the pump in the pub or the 'run' on the pump as to how it tastes. Some lagers are close enough that a bad pint of one can make it taste potentially like a bad pint of several others. But some good pints are unmistakeable.

wine tastes all the same to me. red or white.

I can tell the difference between red & white but thats about it.

How on earth can u possibly tell the difference between the 2? :lol:

EDIT: in a blind taste test, I'd possibly struggle.

The tastes are miles apart mate. Also the red has more body :mrgreen:

Haha, I may have been exagerating a bit, I think even i could separate one from the other, just about.

Beyond that, I'd have no chance of being able to tell the difference between say a Burgundy and a Shiraz though.

I suppose you lager drinkers think all real ale tastes the same, too.

Me? No, not at all. I like to think I'm as open minded as possible wrt alcohol. I haven't tried as many ales as I could have, but they don't taste the same.

I'm a lager drinker because I wouldnt want to get through 6 or 7 (Ok .... 5) pints of Ale in one night, but through choice I much prefer Ale.

Lagers, by in large, taste vaguely similar within their own groups. I'd be able to tell the difference between Kronenbourg and Carling (Pish) but perhaps not between Kronenbourg and Heinneken.

Ale on the other hand is much more distinguishable for me. The only problem is that I tend to go through so many different varieties that I never really become familiar enough with any single brand in order to be able to "pick it out".

I suppose you lager drinkers think all real ale tastes the same, too.

Me? No, not at all. I like to think I'm as open minded as possible wrt alcohol. I haven't tried as many ales as I could have, but they don't taste the same.

Not you Brian, obviously. I was talking about the children. ;)

To my shame I once failed a blind taste test on 10yr Bushmills versus 16yr Bushmills. Though in my defence it was at the tail end of the night and I was already gee-eyed with barely functioning taste-buds :) And I still got to drink the one I preferred.

There's a young guy and girl at my work who fancy each other, they both know they fancy each other, yet they don't do anything about it. They always post ambiguous status messages to 'nobody in particular' on Facebook i.e. "You're amazing, I wish things were different.", always like each others posts no matter what they're about. At work they're like deers in headlights when they're in the same room though. Shy as **** and hardly say a word.

It's infuriating. Just **** ask each other out.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â