Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

So you are getting the house done up without lifting a finger?

Just move in to friends/relatives for a week while it's happening.

• Like 1

Our kitchen looks like its been in since the 70s so im glad were having a new one fitted. It just could not of come at a worse time, just wanted it to be a bit more chilled as im back at work next week. As it happens were living down my mums flat in the day until they are finished.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

...and also presumably for free.

Sorry mate, not much sympathy here.

its been falling to bits since we moved in, yep its for free because its housing association.

its been falling to bits since we moved in, yep its for free because its housing association.

Falling to bits since you've moved in? What else do you do in there, apart from pissing in the sink (YOU TRAMP!)????

Being back in Istanbul after a great weekend in Sofia.

Man,  that place is cheap. Me and my friend went to a really nice restaurant yesterday afternoon and the bill came to 50lev (£20). This included 2 starters, a Caesar salad, pork fillets, a mushroom risotto and 3 beers each. And this, according to my friend was expensive for Sofia. 

I went cycling around the city on a rented bike for 2 days at a cost of £4 per bike for 48hours. That included, locks, lights, and insurance. Such a beautiful city and I was astounded at the level of English, nearly everyone spoke it. I've not seen such a level since Germany.

Plus, it was summer so the parks were full of people drinking beer and enjoying spontaneous free entertainment that was popping up everywhere. 

On a slightly odder note. My friend is an architect and she took me round a mall she co-designed. It was unfinished and I didn't want to cry about elf and safffety but man alive, I was shitting myself as we were walking through unfinished cinemas and shops. 

Another thing...beer everywhere. Even Costa Coffee sold beer. 

Downside was, there were two humongous storms whilst I was there, and I had to cycle 7 miles back to the apartment in one of them. Smacked my knee on an unseen bollard.

Going back in two weeks... 

• Like 1

On a slightly odder note. My friend is an architect and she took me round a mall she co-designed. It was unfinished and I didn't want to cry about elf and safffety but man alive, I was shitting myself as we were walking through unfinished cinemas and shops. 

Aha, uhum.......inevitable post coming up in the relationship thread?

• Like 1

Aha, uhum.......inevitable post coming up in the relationship thread?

Could be onto something there  ;)

• Like 2

I got dismissed last time on a B&E case, and I'm guessing it was because they saw on my questionnaire that my uncle was a policeman, and thought I might be biased against the accused...so I'm praying for another criminal case.

I've been shitting through the eye of a needle since 10pm last night, just went to the toilet bostin' for a crap, just sat there farting for 5 minutes...

completely humiliating..

I'm like a big bag of smelly air at the minute, gonna break my toilet when I get home later :(

• Like 2

Falling to bits since you've moved in? What else do you do in there, apart from pissing in the sink (YOU TRAMP!)????

well ya know, this and that. Pop round for a cuppa one day and I will show you.

I've been shitting through the eye of a needle since 10pm last night, just went to the toilet bostin' for a crap, just sat there farting for 5 minutes...

completely humiliating..

I'm like a big bag of smelly air at the minute, gonna break my toilet when I get home later :(

YOU TRAMP!
  • Like 1

completely humiliating..

Dont go near anything that is sharp.You could burst.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â