Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Putting my wake up alarm back on, after having a week off.  

I hate that the only thing worse than that is forgetting to turn your alarm off when you are off. 

Done that before, but I quite like that moment where you remember you've not got to get up, laugh, and go back to sleep. 

• Like 1

I hate that the only thing worse than that is forgetting to turn your alarm off when you are off. 

Done that before, but I quite like that moment where you remember you've not got to get up, laugh, and go back to sleep. 

Yeah, that is a genuinely pleasant experience .... the feeling of content that comes over you at that point is awesome ...

• Like 1

Done that before, but I quite like that moment where you remember you've not got to get up, laugh, and go back to sleep.

Yeah, that is a genuinely pleasant experience .... the feeling of content that comes over you at that point is awesome ...
I get that every day.

Done that before, but I quite like that moment where you remember you've not got to get up, laugh, and go back to sleep.

I get that every day.

I think you need to turn your alarm clock off then Mike ;)

Getting so hammered at the full moon party that I can't remember a second of the world cup final.

Oh and the fact it produced my worst hangover to date. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life!

• Like 1

After the age of 38,  I wake up before 7.00 am no matter what I do,  Even at weekends.  I have been at work for 30 mins allready today.  I wish I could stay in bed but age / medication ruins it.  

the house we live in is owned by an housing association, yesterday they started to rip the kitchen out  but we are left without a kitchen all week. the missus sister is cooking our dinners at her house and if we need water or need to wash up we have to use the bathroom, with a 2 year old and a newborn it aint good plus we have the dog. the noise they made yesterday was unreal and we cant even go in the back garden, i think its disgusting and we are going to complain today. the next two days we have got to be out the house as they are ripping floor boards up in our bedroom and the landing.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â