Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

If there's nowhere else to go and you gotta go, then of course using a disabled toilet is your only viable option.

That wasn't what raver was getting at though. He said he was using it instead of the normal toilets to avoid uncomfortable interaction with other toilet-users, which is absolutely fine for him since he has no disabled people in his part of the building, but not so fine when there are disabled people.

I once pooed in the sea. Lapalfan swam after it a little bit.

You mean like, he was chasing it as it floated away? You two spend far too much time together.

Kind of, I don't think he wasn't chasing it because he was going to try and capture it or anything, he had snorkels on was just curious I guess. 

• Like 1

working in construction i can tell you disabled toilets are just a building regs thing, you have to provide one, they dont look at how many people will use it or anything, it just has to be there, and its not akin to parking where you need a badge, anyone can use them, most of them will have the disabled toilet signs, the doc m pack (the rails etc) in them but not actually be disabled toilets, they'll be accessible toilets, especially in refurbs where you dont have the space

the building im doing now doesn't have a male toilet on the 1st floor and no female on the 2nd, but it has an accessible toilet on both (with a "disabled WC" badge on the door) so it will pass, you telling me you'd change floors to use the toilet? 

If it was a quick pee? Probably not. But a number two when I know there are disabled people on this floor? Yeah, I'd change floor. In my last job we didn't have toilets on our floor for a long time anyway (it was a new building and they were still being built), so popping downstairs was the norm. It gives you a chance to stretch your legs and get some exercise anyway.

The point is, if you have disabled people in the area who physically cannot use a normal toilet, and there is a perfectly usable normal toilet within the vicinity, even if it's on a floor down, I'd personally think it was a bit wrong to use the disabled toilet for anything other than a really quick pee, and maybe not even then if the normal toilets were only a short walk away.

• Like 1

I treat myself to a poo in the disabled toilet sometimes at work

Its huge - got a leather headrest so you can lean back and relax, rails so you can lift yourself up if your legs go to jelly and its own radiator. Plus it has its own sink and hand dryer. 

It's the creme de la creme of shits when I use that. I don't do it too often though, you can sometimes have too much of a good thing. 

I treat myself to a poo in the disabled toilet sometimes at work and don't flush 

Its huge - got a leather headrest so you can lean back and relax, rails so you can lift yourself up if your legs go to jelly and its own radiator. Plus it has its own sink and hand dryer. 

It's the creme de la creme of shits when I use that. I don't do it too often though, you can sometimes have too much of a good thing. 

:ph34r:

I treat myself to a poo in the disabled toilet sometimes at work and don't flush 

:ph34r:

mqdefault.jpg

No matter how serious the conversation gets, it will always be about poo.

Pooey, pooey, smelly poo poo.

The only two words I've ever heard you say are; "poop" & "willy".

That is very true.  That's because you couldn't make my microphone work.  No man alive can make that mic work.

The people of South Birmingham, thrid time this year I have had some sort of fast food or drink thrown on my car parked on the street outside my house.

I shouldnt piss me off because earlier I went to Pure Bar and Grill and Yardbird for the first time and it reminded me how much I like my hometown but then I wake up to this and arsehole drivers on my route to the m6.

and river and lake fishing, big pile of cack

Sea fishing, that can be awesome, there is a small but real chance of death and the UK's largest shark was caught just off the coast about a week ago. So sea fishing yeah!

Fishing in a little stream by a little tree for a little trout, that's for ghey tory pussies in their red blazers and jodhpurs.

Those "roadworks" where there aren't actually any roadworks, just millions of cones so you can't use a lane of the road, but nothign going on within the cones.

Absolute carnage on the A45 this morning as a result.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

That I can think of loads of things that piss me off, but usually at really inoportune times, like when I'm driving the car, having a dump, in a meeting etc.

By the time I'm back online, I have no recollection what any of the things were ... :angry:

Those "roadworks" where there aren't actually any roadworks, just millions of cones so you can't use a lane of the road, but nothign going on within the cones.

Absolute carnage on the A45 this morning as a result.

Tell me about it! I was late for bloody work

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â