Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When your mate thinks it's a good idea to take a Homebrew kit with him in his luggage  ....

Thursday we are departing to Iran  , that place where they (allegedly) execute people for alcohol smuggling , no biggie

he doesn't live in the UK and is going home directly from Tehran at the end of the trip  , so thinks it's a good idea and that they wont mind as he wont be using it in Iran and technically it's not alcohol at that point

now he may be right , but i cant help feel it's not going to end well unless I can talk him out of it

On the subject of poo...

Which is more satisfying to release, big poo or a full bladder?

You can't beat a good wee. Especially when you've been stuck in traffic and bursting, its that painful you can barely walk when you finally home and then when you finally get to the toilet... ohhh yesss! 

I hate when that happens to me and the person in the next cubicle, growls and grunts and breaths like they're on a sex line constantly.

Even worse - one time, I was having a dump at the work and there was someone in the cubicle next to me on their mobile phone! I made as much noise as possible

• Like 2

Many a time when I've been very drunk I've pissed under the toilet door while my mate is in there having a shit or whatever. All they see is a river of piss coming at their feet. I'm a vulgar so and so I know.

• Like 2

The smug Twitter abuse that is being aimed at #AskThicke by a bunch of internet trolls. I wonder whether Robin Thicke is actually upset by it all or whether he couldn't give a shit because the song he's getting abuse for made him millions of dollars!?

It makes me laugh that some people seem to think they've really gotten at him.

On the subject of poo...

Which is more satisfying to release, big poo or a full bladder?

You can't beat a good wee. Especially when you've been stuck in traffic and bursting, its that painful you can barely walk when you finally home and then when you finally get to the toilet... ohhh yesss! 

I hate when that happens to me and the person in the next cubicle, growls and grunts and breaths like they're on a sex line constantly.

Even worse - one time, I was having a dump at the work and there was someone in the cubicle next to me on their mobile phone! I made as much noise as possible

One thing I've learnt is that if you and your workmate need a shit at the same time and you decide to race each other whilst giving live commentary, make sure the other cubicles are empty. Our boss gave us a massive lecture about wasting company time.

• Like 1

The smug Twitter abuse that is being aimed at #AskThicke by a bunch of internet trolls. I wonder whether Robin Thicke is actually upset by it all or whether he couldn't give a shit because the song he's getting abuse for made him millions of dollars!?

The bassline on that tune, the tune itself (and the accompanying music video) are some of the most offensive things my brain has had to process.

The bassline on that tune, the tune itself (and the accompanying music video) are some of the most offensive things my brain has had to process.

I dunno about that...the music video has got Emily in it ;)

On the subject of poohs, I get annoyed at my work place when I try and have a peaceful number 2 in the sanctity of cubicle 1 (of 2) when somebody else comes in and uses the urinals (2 off) or even worse, opts for a similar pooh session in the other cubicle.

I find it an invasion of privacy to think that somebody else is listening to me break wind (rare, but possible), push out, splash and wipe. It annoys me and embarrasses me. I have for a long time, put a smattering of loo paper in the bowl before I start to prevent back splash, and the tell-tale PLOP of a baby's arm incriminating my cubicalised activity.

Why can't I take a pooh in peace?

For the last couple of years, I have opted to use the disabled, single cubicle toilet opposite the gents in my work place - just so I can avoid the embarrassment of somebody walking in while I am mid-push or during the inevitable wipe.

I stand up for the rights of jo public to have a dignified crap and without risk of humiliation.

--

Also pooh related -

I hate poohs that take an hour to wipe. But love the ones that require just a cursory, token wipe...

First of all, it's poo. Pooh makes me think you're shitting out a cuddly yellow bear in a red t-shirt.

Secondly, I'm sure the people coming in and using the toilet while you're taking a dump aren't amazingly comfortable doing their business with you in the cubicle listening away either, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. Just do what most people do and either get out of there before they finish so no one knows it's you, or wait for them to finish, wash up and leave so you never have to see each other.

Thirdly, using the disabled toilet? Really? I mean, if you don't have any disabled people working in that area of the building then it's fine, but if there are I really hope one day you come out of there and there's a dude in a wheelchair looking incredibly pissed off at you because he's got a turtle's head poking out but you've nicked his toilet despite there being non-disabled toilets available.

I'm afraid I can feel no sympathy for you. Everyone likes their privacy when they're laying cable, but I'm afraid sometimes you just have to deal with it.

• Like 2

Toilet etiquette, or the lack of it, is a pet hate of mine.

In our toilets at work there are 7 cubicles.

If I go for a shit, and they're all empty, I'll do the normal human thing of using the far cubicle.

That way, if anyone else wants one, they can do the next human thing and use the closest one, leaving a nice 5 cubicle buffer between us so we don't have to listen to each other breathe and plop.

When I do the first human act and it's followed by some numpty coming in and using the cubicle next to me, despite there being 5 other empty cubicles in there, it makes me want to shout at them!

But that would of course break the next rule of toilet etiquette, which is that under no circumstances is anyone doing a shit to be engaged in conversation at any time.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â