Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Shaving, aint had one for two weeks and I'm starting to look like a grizzly bear. Just can't be arsed to shave though.

Let it grow!

26093216-26093218-large.jpg

I do sometimes, I've got to be in the mood though. The longest I aint shaved for was 4 months and it looked cool. Sometimes I like the clean shaven look though.
I haven't shaved my mush completely for 7 years. It's great :)
  • Like 2

That picture of morrison is quite tame in terms of his beard. I loved it when he grew it really long and thick.

Mine is more like in that picture at the moment, I was going to just let it keep on growing but the novelty of that has kind of worn off so I might give it a decent trim.

Haven't clean shaved since I was 17 I guess

Edited by villaajax

Awesome, when I was going through tough times with my beard, morrison was my inspiration. I'd just keep looking at him.

Wasn't he a bit decomposed after all these years ?

That god awful Estrella beer advert. 'Fantasticooooo, Lala la la la lala'.

Piss off.

nice beer though

I associate it with cocaine dealers in Barcelona. I must be one of the only people that's actually bought an Estrella Damm from them.

Awesome, when I was going through tough times with my beard, morrison was my inspiration. I'd just keep looking at him.

Wasn't he a bit decomposed after all these years ?
true, but I'd still backdoor man him.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â