Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Stupid bank who couldn't manage to sort out a switch properly. Cue me faffing around trying to get direct debits switched over.

Edited by trekka

bet you wouldn't use it in front of your Gran though

I get told off by Mrs H for swearing in Hungarian .. my favourite translates into English as  " Bum Face" which I find rather amusing (being 12 and all that ) but apparently its highly offensive in it's native form

This thread has me cracking up (not off). On the subject is masterbation, have people done a random Facebook wank? Mate was talking about it, he types a random girls name into the search bar and goes through her pics to find something worthwhile.

• Like 3

This thread has me cracking up (not off). On the subject is masterbation, have people done a random Facebook wank? Mate was talking about it, he types a random girls name into the search bar and goes through her pics to find something worthwhile.

Oh I'm so playing that game!

Steve0 probably has .....standing up ......on one leg ...with both hands tied behind his back

while singing the entire score of the hms pinafore

:D

Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 1

Epic

EDIT

!!!!!!Rachel Evans!!!!!!  What a start haha!

Edited by troon_villan

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â