Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Seriously? People don't wank standing up?

That's weird.

Why would you?

As discussed in the other thread, in the shower for a start.

Reminds me of a similar discussion we had a couple of weeks ago, my mate was adamant that wanking in the shower was disgusting. We were saying having one anywhere else is certainly worse place than a shower. 

The way they insist on handing you a napkin/serviette when you buy a coffee in Pret. It's a coffee why the f**k would I need a tissue like??

In case you're cracking one off whilst stood the other side of the till, seems like.

Would you like a tissue sir.  :rolleyes:

but spunk is gross... I wanked in the bath once, it was like being chased around the bathtub by a whispy, withering, wilting ghost.

(not the guy that posts on here :D)

It's ectoplasm 

Jizzing in the bath is called a 'jellyfish'.

Bit like finishing in your missus's mouth then punching her in the nose and making it bleed and run into her mouth with the jizz is a 'strawberry cheesecake'.

You joke about that now Ingram, but you weren't laughing when Wainy left you with a wonky nose.

Shillz we'd appreciate if you didn't give away spoilers to the next VT is War before it's aired please.

• Like 2

In the shower is ok if the plug's clear.

If any hair's collected there beforehand the resulting mess isn't pretty.

I worked at my university's halls of residence over two summers while I was there and I had to clean hundreds of student shower drains. We'd take them apart, get a coat hanger, drag up the collection of hair and jizz then stick cleaner down it, give it a scrub and move onto the next one.

One time I pulled out a clump of jizz-hair as big as a rat. It was absolutely foul.

Don't wank in the shower kids. It's just not cricket. As an aside, am I the only one who sits up to crack one off?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â