Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I havent slept in two days. Not even bad sleeping, I have just lay in bed unable to sleep, its getting to me now. I have always had problems sleeping and never have a sound nights sleep, but I havent slept since sunday night.

These -

sleep-aid-p10107-9284_thumb.jpg

cheers.

Funnily enough he's just had a little boy. At the end of the day he's into what he's into, I don't get involved with his stuff and although I don't agree with it I don't judge him to much. But yeah it is a worry if he's going to bring his boy up like him and his views. For my boy I want him to be a lad like I was and still am but I don't want him to do the things I have. To many drugs,boozing,trouble with the law etc. I'll hit the roof if he comes home one day with an hip hop cd. I want him to do well at school,get a decent job and have fun. Then hopefully he'll settle down and have a family because I'd like to be a grandad at some point.

After all the things you've said you've done, this is what you'd hit the roof over? :huh:

stefan I've got to draw the line somewhere. Nah on a serious note he can listen to what he wants aslong as the volume is on zero.

I havent slept in two days. Not even bad sleeping, I have just lay in bed unable to sleep, its getting to me now. I have always had problems sleeping and never have a sound nights sleep, but I havent slept since sunday night.

These -

cheers.

They're over the counter at Boots.  They won't knock you out, but they'll ease you into a nice sleep.

Something I should be pissed off about (and at myself for not double checking before pressing pay) but jet2 currency conversion. Flight should be £110 but it's given in euros (at the bank exchange rate, think it was around €138), I foolishly clicked pay in sterling and they have used their own exchange rate and the total booking is now costing £40 more than it should. I'm about to ring them up but not confident of getting my money back because I should have checked what they were charging before clicking purchase.

These -

cheers.

They're over the counter at Boots.  They won't knock you out, but they'll ease you into a nice sleep.

never worked for me  .. I tried the Piriton suggestion from VT as well to no avail  ...  I'm just resigned to being a walking zombie ...

When i miss a nights sleep I have my usual routine the next night. Ovaltine around 9:00, stroke one out about 10:30ish, a swig of night nurse 15 minutes prior to going to bed around 11:30ish and I'm sorted. Its never failed yet.

no caffeine tonight and a few miles run, see if that helps.

You don't drink caffeine at night do you?

not often, but sometimes, hopefully I will just be so tired tonight I will go off.

I love my sleep, if I don't have my full quote I feel it the next day. The days of me staying up for nights at a time are well and truly over. I can fully understand people who say you sleep when your dead so make the most of it.

When i miss a nights sleep I have my usual routine the next night. Ovaltine around 9:00, stroke one out about 10:30ish, a swig of night nurse 15 minutes prior to going to bed around 11:30ish and I'm sorted. Its never failed yet.

Huh? When do you stroke the second one out?

I love my sleep, if I don't have my full quote I feel it the next day. The days of me staying up for nights at a time are well and truly over. I can fully understand people who say you sleep when your dead so make the most of it.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

The fact that I find myself agreeing with One Direction fans, about the fact that two of them smoking a joint isn't really a big deal. Next they'll be telling us they sleep with groupies! They're in a ****ing boy band ffs! That's what they do, innit?!

• Like 1

The fact that I find myself agreeing with One Direction fans, about the fact that two of them smoking a joint isn't really a big deal. Next they'll be telling us they sleep with groupies! They're in a ****ing boy band ffs! That's what they do, innit?!

You'd never catch The Beatles doing drugs.

Or any Reggae Artist.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â