Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I havent slept in two days. Not even bad sleeping, I have just lay in bed unable to sleep, its getting to me now. I have always had problems sleeping and never have a sound nights sleep, but I havent slept since sunday night.

A lad I know is in the EDL, infact I know a few lads but this one lad I know well goes the villa with us most of the time. Anyway the daft sod put on a social network site that he was going to blow up a mosque in brum. Unfortunately for him armed police booted his door off early one morning. Can anyone remember when stoke first came up and we lost 3.2 at their gaffe, start of the season it was. Anyway he was the lad who ran on the pitch to confront sorenson. He got a 3 year ban for that.

A lad I know is in the EDL, infact I know a few lads but this one lad I know well goes the villa with us most of the time. Anyway the daft sod put on a social network site that he was going to blow up a mosque in brum. Unfortunately for him armed police booted his door off early one morning. Can anyone remember when stoke first came up and we lost 3.2 at their gaffe, start of the season it was. Anyway he was the lad who ran on the pitch to confront sorenson. He got a 3 year ban for that.

He sounds like an absolute **** moron.

I get on with him but yeah he's an idiot ha. I now and again have a drink with him in town but I mainly see him at the villa in the aston hotel before the game. He's a complete liability at away games.

He should not be allowed to breed.

I very very remotely agree , though of course selective breeding is a dangerous territory to go down , DPRK and the sins of the father and all that 

but when I see some of the people running around with kids I do worry about the future that child has  ... I'm thinking Westboro church as much as anything  ... seem to recall that one of the girls left the church though , so there does seem to be a suggestion that the children aren't permanently damaged by the parents

I havent slept in two days. Not even bad sleeping, I have just lay in bed unable to sleep, its getting to me now. I have always had problems sleeping and never have a sound nights sleep, but I havent slept since sunday night.

These -

sleep-aid-p10107-9284_thumb.jpg

Funnily enough he's just had a little boy. At the end of the day he's into what he's into, I don't get involved with his stuff and although I don't agree with it I don't judge him to much. But yeah it is a worry if he's going to bring his boy up like him and his views. For my boy I want him to be a lad like I was and still am but I don't want him to do the things I have. To many drugs,boozing,trouble with the law etc. I'll hit the roof if he comes home one day with an hip hop cd. I want him to do well at school,get a decent job and have fun. Then hopefully he'll settle down and have a family because I'd like to be a grandad at some point.

Funnily enough he's just had a little boy. At the end of the day he's into what he's into, I don't get involved with his stuff and although I don't agree with it I don't judge him to much. But yeah it is a worry if he's going to bring his boy up like him and his views. For my boy I want him to be a lad like I was and still am but I don't want him to do the things I have. To many drugs,boozing,trouble with the law etc. I'll hit the roof if he comes home one day with an hip hop cd. I want him to do well at school,get a decent job and have fun. Then hopefully he'll settle down and have a family because I'd like to be a grandad at some point.

After all the things you've said you've done, this is what you'd hit the roof over?  :huh:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â