Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I hope your right. :)

His right what?

That shampoo doesn't make you go bald, although surely it can't be great for your hair. I went like a week with just using water and the texture of my hair seemed to change not for the worst maybe but one I wasn't used to and it seemed to lose some of it's bounce. My hair's really short though so I just use a bit of soap.

He was picking you up on your grammar. It wasn't a genuine question!

• Like 1

The amount of adverts in cinemas now. It was close to 20 minutes worth before Godzilla, and that is not including film trailers (which I'm cool with).

Only one EE ad and three trailers at the IMAX when I went to see it  :P

The Amount of words removed on the motor way texting on their phones

Er close your laptop on the motorway!
best one I seen was a lad driving a brand new beemer on the m50 cigarette in one hand and mobile in the other

I hope your right. :)

His right what?

That shampoo doesn't make you go bald, although surely it can't be great for your hair. I went like a week with just using water and the texture of my hair seemed to change not for the worst maybe but one I wasn't used to and it seemed to lose some of it's bounce. My hair's really short though so I just use a bit of soap.

He was picking you up on your grammar. It wasn't a genuine question!

Dam too bad, I usually get that one right, it's spelling I'm the worst at.

• Like 1

People often get it confused because they sounds the same, your, you're 

*You are

your

You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to 'you are' in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

There*

I have the difference between there and their recorded in memory. It seems to me that people get they're mixed up with their more than they do with there for some reason.

Made a donation recently (look at me giving to charidee) via the JustGiving website and found out yesterday they take a 5% cut just for running the site. Wish I'd given it direct to the charity.

Unfortunately 'charidee' is just another business.

Acorns only manage to pass on 20p in the £ from their shops.

Middle-class managers, accountants, and directors, all have to get the rate for the job, vehicles and their little jollies - it is their right.

Its only the volunteers who work for nothing.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â