Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Shampoo? You massive pack of woofters. You use whatever the shower gel you are using at the time is.

Shower gel? You massive woofter. Carbolic soap is the only way.
  • Like 2

I am. No link between shampoo and baldness, it's a genetic thing, usually coming from your mother's side which I'm glad to say all the men kept their hair. :thumb:

Now hair dye, that will make your hair fall out.

• Like 1

I hope your right. :)

His right what?

Washing with just water will not get rid of the grease, your hair will still smell. If you really want to go down that route then you can just say that you don't have to wash your hair at all, it will take care of itself, but it'll still be greasy and reek. It's supposedly how you start dreads but even people with dreads have special shampoo they use.

I worked with a guy who had long hair and never washed it. I could smell it every time I was within three feet of him. It was gross.

Oh, and if washing with shampoo really made your hair fall out, then everyone would be bald, including women.

Scratch that, ESPECIALLY women.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

I hope your right. :)

His right what?

That shampoo doesn't make you go bald, although surely it can't be great for your hair. I went like a week with just using water and the texture of my hair seemed to change not for the worst maybe but one I wasn't used to and it seemed to lose some of it's bounce. My hair's really short though so I just use a bit of soap.

Edited by useless

Salvatore, an awesome man who looks like he could kill you just by razing his immaculate stubble across your forehead, did crazy feats driving a double-decker coach through treacherous mountain roads and was never late. I was privvy to his driving skills and he was simply a legend for the way he managed to get through teeny tiny towns.  Got to Gatwick today and our coach from Portsmouth was late by hour.  Welcome back :(

Damn you English roads & traffic.

Edited by trekka

Made a donation recently (look at me giving to charidee) via the JustGiving website and found out yesterday they take a 5% cut just for running the site. Wish I'd given it direct to the charity.

I think they justify it with they sort out the gift aid paperwork and even with their 5% cut the charities still get more than they would have

I thought I read they had made £180k from Steven Sutton donations ... But they then donated £50k back ( wonder if they did it through their site and charged 5% ? )

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â