Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This good morning Britain that has replaced the equally awful daybreak

1) i do not care about Jordans latest divorce, especially not a 7 minute report into it made by that sycophantic rocket polisher Richard arnold at 7am

2) i do not care about American showbiz partys, so stop putting that sycophantic rocket polisher in front of a Hollywood sign while he tells me what jay z and Beyonce have been up to this week

3) you do not hire Susanna Reid and then stick her behind a desk so you cant see the legs.

Edited by Jimzk5

This good morning Britain that has replaced the equally awful daybreak

1) i do not care about Jordans latest divorce, especially not a 7 minute report into it made by that sycophantic rocket polisher Richard arnold at 7am

2) i do not care about American showbiz partys, so stop putting that sycophantic rocket polisher in front of a Hollywood sign while he tells me what jay z and Beyonce have been up to this week

Stop watching then mate.

3) you do not hire Susanna Reid and then stick her behind a desk so you cant see the legs.

Have you been reading the Daily Heil?  ;)

Morning TV is usually god awful, with ITV being the worst culprit. My advice is not to watch. Stick the radio on or something.

• Like 1

My mistake. I take it all back. 

Don't worry, we have something special that I don't have with VA...

And all the awesome sex

Shhh! Don't tell everyone about our jungle fever!

I don't watch TV. Radio is much better.

Watching radio can get a bit boring.

Still preferable to watching Good Morning Britain. ;)

• Like 1

I don't watch TV. Radio is much better.

Watching radio can get a bit boring.

Still preferable to watching Good Morning Britain. ;)

Very true. 

Do people still watch scheduled TV and listen to the radio?

One of the great things about these days is how some people spend £80+ a month on their digital TV packages and still mostly watch Freeview.

One of the most irritating things these days is the above people complaining about being short of money for essentials.

• Like 2

Do people still watch scheduled TV and listen to the radio?

One of the great things about these days is how some people spend £80+ a month on their digital TV packages and still mostly watch Freeview.

One of the most irritating things these days is the above people complaining about being short of money for essentials.

this

one of the women in my office moaned about how she can't afford a tutor for her son who struggles at maths .. then you find out they have every sky channel , sports and movies  included

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â