Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Anyone got any anger relief methods, I am shaking and literally losing my sheet right now.

I got asked to change my shifts to sort out some stuff for work for next Monday after I'd been trying to get documents reviewed for months but kept getting held off by management.

I left files for review on their desk 2 **** weeks ago and despite that got this call over the weekend. So I swap my shifts to help out had a meeting yesterday and then finished the final copies today with all the information they wanted printed and binded.

Go to them for a signature, the docs get looked over and they say they want a completely(and I mean word instead of excel) different style for 3 of the documents.

When told that I'd sent the docs 2 weeks ago and they could have sent that over email he says that he personally hadn't read them.

**** off **** right off. I don't even work in your department I was doing you a **** favour you bellend.

#livid

Nip to the toilet for a session of self love?

• Like 2

Anyone got any anger relief methods, I am shaking and literally losing my sheet right now.

I got asked to change my shifts to sort out some stuff for work for next Monday after I'd been trying to get documents reviewed for months but kept getting held off by management.

I left files for review on their desk 2 **** weeks ago and despite that got this call over the weekend. So I swap my shifts to help out had a meeting yesterday and then finished the final copies today with all the information they wanted printed and binded.

Go to them for a signature, the docs get looked over and they say they want a completely(and I mean word instead of excel) different style for 3 of the documents.

When told that I'd sent the docs 2 weeks ago and they could have sent that over email he says that he personally hadn't read them.

**** off **** right off. I don't even work in your department I was doing you a **** favour you bellend.

#livid

DHUTWU.

It seems like there are few problems in life for which this isn't a reasonable solution.

• Like 2

Wow people who hate wrestling must be mighty pissed AV

Don't be silly. Nobody hates wrestling.
I do. No, actually I don't really hate it, I just think it's ridiculous.
  • Like 2

You must get that a lot.

That said I just dont get it, it doesnt invoke anger or anything, or even make me fed up, but normal sane friends of mine can spend ages talking amongst themselves about wrestlers and I just wonder if its a nostalgia thing, a throwback to their childhood, as most of them are of the same generation.

Never met anyone who was into the wrestling that was under 35, its the american wrestling generation that still hold on to it, over that age it was fat british blokes.

Edited by Seat68

The escalator repair industry. What a rort that is. One of the few industries out there where the more shit you are at your job the more work you get.

On my journey to work I go through two train stations and a bus depot and any combination of the escalators is undergoing some kind of repairs at any given moment. I'm sure they repair these things deliberately to go on the blink again within a fortnight.

I'm not averse to taking the stairs but the passenger bottlenecks they create are infuriating.

Edited by Ponky
  • Like 2

Wow people who hate wrestling must be mighty pissed AV

Don't be silly. Nobody hates wrestling.
I do. No, actually I don't really hate it, I just think it's ridiculous.

Says a football fan?

As much as we love it, football is far more ridiculous than wrestling. You overpay to watch a bunch of millionaires chasing a ball around, some fall over screaming and rolling around like they've been shot, only to get back up seconds later absolutely fine having 'won' a freekick or penalty, representing the business that your 'team' has become and because a few of those 'teams' have the most money, they can monopolise the league and any cups. One of these millionaires gets an offer of better pay and he's off to a rival compa... I mean 'team' and you're calling for his head. Absolutely hating groups of people because of the team they follow, wishing terrible results on other teams out of spite. A terrible result and that's ruined your weekend... weekend after weekend and you follow this throughout your life and we all know it's only going to get worse, far worse. I feel lucky to have seen Villa win two Coca-Cola cups in my life time!

What a ridiculous 'sport'. Oh well, 36 days until the World Cup run by... FIFA...

• Like 1

Aye, but at least football is real.

;)

i80M0I8G4GqoY.gif

I'll see your fake argument and raise you Serie A

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â