Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I logged into Facebook for the first time in nearly two years to tell some extended family that my missus is pregnant to find that my cousin, who hasn't done a days work in his life has won £1000 on a scratch card and is in Spain having himself a holiday

One of my colleagues just came back from PC World with a ridiculously overpriced new laptop. He also spent the best part of £100 on a year's McAfee subscription.

We work in IT.

• Like 2

I'm in a highly irritable mood today and the relentless clunking of a colleague's bangle against the desk is not helping. It's not even like it is an annoying drone that I can tune out, at sporadic intervals I will have refocused upon my work/VT and then CLUNK.

Sounds like you just need to relax a little. Close your eyes, give me your hand, darlin'.

• Like 2

I'm in a highly irritable mood today and the relentless clunking of a colleague's bangle against the desk is not helping. It's not even like it is an annoying drone that I can tune out, at sporadic intervals I will have refocused upon my work/VT and then CLUNK.

Sounds like you need some of Stefan's Valium...

Who else but Meath_Villan?

Max Clifford?

Rob or mopheus (or whatever user name Morpheus uses now)

What happened to Morpheus then?

I used to like his nookie confessions

• Like 1

Sounds like you need some of Stefan's Valium...

I'm irritated, but I'm not about to volley anybody in the jaw! Home time now, anyway. Joy.

That in 2 of the 3 toilet cubicles at work some dirty bastards have left big chunks of shit floating in the bowl.

Sorry mate, i run out of paper and was in a rush

Sounds like you just need to relax a little. Close your eyes, give me your hand, darlin'.

It's the last thing you need after a particularly manic Monday ...
  • Like 2

Having lived in many shared houses I can confirm that women are much less tidy and hygienic than men

Seriously? Elaborate and explain experiences.

Certainly an odd request.

Who else but Meath_Villan?

Max Clifford?

Rob or mopheus (or whatever user name Morpheus uses now)

What happened to Morpheus then?

I used to like his nookie confessions

I believe his uncle came home early one day...

• Like 2

People that extend briefings because they love the sound of their own voices.

"So we're going to the moon with a spoon. Here we go..."

"So the moon is where we're going and we're taking a spoon, yeah?"

"Yes"

"Yeah, because we're going the moon, ain't we? And we're bringing a spoon, because, the moon is where we're going, and, we're taking a spoon"

Some other idiot: "A spoon is what we're taking to the moon, it makes sense, it makes sense, I agree, I agree with the whole thing"

"Just shut up."

DISCLAIMER: This has nothing to do with nursery rhymes and was not the actual words spoken.

But you get the gist.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â