Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Wasn't fergies excuse that he was being chased by the paparazzi?

Seem to remember he told them he had the two-bob-bits and thus needed a loo rather sharpish.

I used to live with a guy from Dundalk, Ireland. He always uses 'wee' to say little. 'Wee' is almost as common in Ireland as it is in Scotland. But Andy Townsend is not Irish anyway.

I can confirm that the term " wee" is not common in Ireland and not in Dundalk

OK let me phrase it another way. my old flatmate is from Dundalk, and he used to say it alot.

Edited by Voinjama

I've received a "notice of intended prosecution" for speeding along the A3. I know I sped, I know I was too late seeing the van and I know I was stupid to be speeding to begin with so I take full responsibility. Now, I've gotta take it like a man, provide my details and hope the damage isn't too bad. Needless to say, lesson learned.

Therein lies the lesson, don't speed - you'll be found out eventually.

(oh, and it kills).

Was it on the bridge just after you go through Hinehead tunnel ?

There were there a few weeks ago but I just saw them in time and got my speed down :)

When you think you have a zit ripe for the popping, but it doesn't quite pop, and a little trickle of blood comes out, and you're left with a bigger, redder, more painful lump than before  :rant:

• Like 1

I went to the Millwall v Bournemouth game at The Den earlier and it was the most fun I've had at football match this season (seen Villa play 11 times since this season too).

Being away with Mrs H

Don't get me wrong she's lovely and all that but I've just left a bar at 1:30 am because she is tired ... The bar doesn't shut until 5 ... It seems such a waste

I've received a "notice of intended prosecution" for speeding along the A3. I know I sped, I know I was too late seeing the van and I know I was stupid to be speeding to begin with so I take full responsibility. Now, I've gotta take it like a man, provide my details and hope the damage isn't too bad. Needless to say, lesson learned.

Therein lies the lesson, don't speed - you'll be found out eventually.

(oh, and it kills).

Was it on the bridge just after you go through Hinehead tunnel ?

There were there a few weeks ago but I just saw them in time and got my speed down :)

Nah, it was a van parked in a lay-by.  The gits hid it after a hill so once you've seen it, it's already too late.

The snooker delaying the second episode of 'Generation War...'.

Yep. Still waiting...

Worth the wait, though. I thought that was really good.

It was better than episode 1, for sure. 

Trouble is, I judge these things against the benchmark of the mighty Heimat, which has never been bettered, IMHO. 

Apple using Gigantic by The Pixies in their advert. I don't like it when artists I love sell out. That said I am amused, and wonder if Apple realise the song is about a guy with a big black cock?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â