Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I get a breakfast sub every Friday morning on my own. I reckon they must think I'm a right weirdo, so I went there for lunch the other day with a girl friend of mine and I made a big song and dance about this in front of the people who serve, just so they realise that I am indeed not some sort of odd loner.

My moan today is about Ken Doherty. Why is it that southern Irish people can't pronounce their 'th's?

Never eaten in Subway, never will. It STINKS!!!

Same here Mike. The smell when walking past turns my stomach. No Thanks.

I was like that for a while after I made the mistake of ordering the limited edition Seafood Sensation sub. I think it had crab sticks, coleslaw and beet root. I used to gag every time I walked past, but then I got really, really, really hungry one day.

I get a breakfast sub every Friday morning on my own. I reckon they must think I'm a right weirdo, so I went there for lunch the other day with a girl friend of mine and I made a big song and dance about this in front of the people who serve, just so they realise that I am indeed not some sort of odd loner.

My moan today is about Ken Doherty. Why is it that southern Irish people can't pronounce their 'th's?

What's wrong with that?

Never stepped foot in subway on principle of not paying £3+ for a sandwich

I make my own at a net spend of say.... 25p a sarnie, thus earning me a free pint every time I make and eat a sandwich.

never been in a Subway outlet

the heavy disgusting smell of, of, well what is that smell outside every Subway? fat? meatball? warm cheesy sweat?

I presume that smell must be stronger inside the shop and emanates from the food?

I hate it when I order a veggie sandwich from Subway and then I have to politely ask them to change their gloves because they've just been handling loads of meat. I always feel like a knob for asking but when someone orders a veggie sandwich chances are they don't want meat juices all over it. They should change gloves after every sandwich anyway, ignorants pricks :P

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

I hate it when I order a veggie sandwich from Subway and then I have to politely ask them to change their gloves because they've just been handling loads of meat. I always feel like a knob for asking but when someone orders a veggie sandwich chances are they don't want meat juices all over it. They should change gloves after every sandwich anyway, ignorants pricks :P

I have witnessed chefs during my time using chicken stock when making vegetable soup, then when a waitress would ask is it suitable for vegetarians the chef would say yes 

I have witnessed chefs during my time using chicken stock when making vegetable soup, then when a waitress would ask is it suitable for vegetarians the chef would say yes 

Urgh.... that's just wrong. I'd really hate it if that happened to me. 

• Like 1

happened when I was a waiter.

Customer asked me if it was suitable for vegetarians and I said yes thinking it was a stupid question.

Later found out it was chicken stock. I felt so guilty!

Have you sorted out your new job yet?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â