Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have left signed documents with friends, that if they ever see me with one of the met-rx protein shake cups, they can punch me full in the face. Unannounced and with as much force as they want.

• Like 1

All of these guys who are massively out of shape and overweight, who sit on their arse all day eating crap, and then make a big show of drinking a protein shake like the reason that they're not Mr Universe is that the lack of protein is hurting their muscle growth. Rather than the fact that the heaviest thing they lift all day is a pen, and they get a lift up one flight of stairs.

There seems to be loads of them in my office.

dl09rDa.png

All of these guys who are massively out of shape and overweight, who sit on their arse all day eating crap, and then make a big show of drinking a protein shake like the reason that they're not Mr Universe is that the lack of protein is hurting their muscle growth. Rather than the fact that the heaviest thing they lift all day is a pen, and they get a lift up one flight of stairs.

There seems to be loads of them in my office.

It is ironic that sports wear turns out to be perfect for slack-arses too.

Stretchy waistbands and so easy to clean those gravy stains off, as well as durable; sports wear is perfect for lounging.

And if you are over-weight, why not let Nike Air technology, soothe your aching feet?

Protein bars and shakes are just as delicious as a lot of confectionery and come entirely guilt-free.

Protein powder mixed with oats and milk is one of the best puddings ever invented.

So all the benefits of a fitness life-style but without having to go to the gym. :)

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 1

I don't go to the gym & drink diet whey protein twice a day. I've lost a stone and a half and have toned up just by doing average exercises for 20 minutes a day at home. I understand the mocking of 20 stone obese behemoths using powder but its not reserved exclusively just for muscly gymheads. Its actually a useful part of a good diet.

• Like 1

I don't go to the gym & drink diet whey protein twice a day. I've lost a stone and a half and have toned up just by doing average exercises for 20 minutes a day at home. I understand the mocking of 20 stone obese behemoths using powder but its not reserved exclusively just for muscly gymheads. Its actually a useful part of a good diet.

The prejudice is based on the idea that obese people are lazy but there could be nothing further from the truth.

Given a choice between spending an hour in the gym and spending 24 hours with 6 or 7 stone strapped to my body, while doing a day's work, and I would definitely choose the gym. :)

People who drink fizzy drinks in the morning.

I had a can of sprite at 7:45 am. No need to hate on me, I hate myself already 

Edited by Xela

People who drink fizzy drinks in the morning.

I had a can of sprite at 7:45 am. No need to hate on me, I hate myself already 

best hangover cure ever

I wasn't even hungover. I was thirsty! Actually, insanely thirsty.. already had 2 tropicanas by then. Mouth as dry as a camel's hoof

The party election broadcast from the BNP. I can't believe what I just watched, absolutely surreal and mental.

This. It was like a comedy sketch pisstake of the BNP. 

The party election broadcast from the BNP. I can't believe what I just watched, absolutely surreal and mental.

This. It was like a comedy sketch pisstake of the BNP. 

I'm conflicted. I have no desire to see it, but feel like I've missed out not seeing just how mental it is.    

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â