Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I can confirm that, though indulgent, the claim was accurate and honest.  The meal in question comprised of a garlic dough balls starter, Etna pizza on a Romana base (with no grana padano) and a Chocolate Glory for dessert.  I hope that my transparency in this matter will both reaffirm your faith in my continuing trips to Pizza Express and draw a line under this matter.

• Like 1

He's worse than Michael Owen. At least with Owen, you can tell he has some knowledge, however awful the delivery. Townsend... I don't think he watches football outside MOTD. He uses every cliche in the book when describing a team from another league. 'Those Italians are good tacklers!' 'Those Germans are industrious!' 'Those Spanish, they pass the ball really well!'

Such a waste of space.

he was expecting Diego Lopez vs United last season to throw the ball into the net at every corner or shot because you know he is foreign and he never heard of him

Andy, Andy, Andy.  God love him.  And hate him.  He shouldn't be anywhere near a microphone.  I remember excitedly watching him best Kasey Keller at FIFA '96 on an episode of GamesMaster.  My 12th birthday cake was a frosted Townsend effigy.  But by Zeus, nowhere near a microphone.

• Like 1

Andy T is a great bloke.

Great bit of debate on this about the questionable sending off of Kanchelskis for handling it on the line. "A crazy piece of legislation."!

He's worse than Michael Owen. At least with Owen, you can tell he has some knowledge, however awful the delivery. Townsend... I don't think he watches football outside MOTD. He uses every cliche in the book when describing a team from another league. 'Those Italians are good tacklers!' 'Those Germans are industrious!' 'Those Spanish, they pass the ball really well!'

Such a waste of space.

he was expecting Diego Lopez vs United last season to throw the ball into the net at every corner or shot because you know he is foreign and he never heard of him

I was fuming at that.

Even if he hadn't heard of him, is it so unreasonable to assume one of the biggest clubs in the world might have a decent back up goalkeeper?!

He's an idiot

Such a waste of space.

Townsend isn't even a commentator.

He should be on fan zone. Last night he was just shouting stuff like "PASS IT!"  "Go on! Take him on!" "Beat that man!"  "Shoot!"

You're a commentator you mug. You have to have some sort of professionalism in and around that job.

When he says "Go on" I feel like throwing my remote at the TV. He's such a tool.

Strimming the grass. I wanted to pave the garden over, I dont understand at all why we have grass, its not like I am going to have a kick about with my 25 year old daughter, or have a place for a fictional tethered goat to feed. Years ago I said lets pave it. Nope, nope nope, no paving. So the wife has one job, strimming the grass, thats it. All other shit jobs I do without complaint, trim the hedge, DIY, work on the vehicles we have, all of them. Today I am asked to strim the grass, second only to hang out the washing in jobs guaranteed to sour my **** mood.

Novelty 'fun' runs: the Gorilla run, the twilight run, the red shoe run, Colour me rad run, run and plant a tree run, the 'don't run run' and all other whacky derivatives. What's the matter with just doing 5K around a field in normal running kit!??

I know they're for charity and all that, but I'm sure people lose the message. They don't care so much about the cause, or the purpose of the run, they just want 'totes mad bantz' to brag about and post pictures of on Facebook.

Tim from The Office put it perfectly in the episode about Comic Relief.

"It's the wackiness I can't stand. It's like, you see someone outside Asda collecting for cancer research because they've been personally affected by it, or whatever, I dunno, an old bloke selling poppies, there's a dignity about that. A real quiet dignity".

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â