Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When walking at work my trousers look good and feel good but when I sit down there's far too much 'trouser' around the crotch area.

Is this the curse of not buying tailored trousers?

Yes, there can be no other explanation as to why you can't fill the crotch of your trousers.

• Like 3

Not sure if it was Clive or Andy slagging off Maxwell for going down easy right after he clashed with Ivanovic. Rather than wait a few seconds to see what happened, they slagged him off... only for Maxwell to get up with a cut under his eye. Idiot.

He's worse than Michael Owen. At least with Owen, you can tell he has some knowledge, however awful the delivery. Townsend... I don't think he watches football outside MOTD. He uses every cliche in the book when describing a team from another league. 'Those Italians are good tacklers!' 'Those Germans are industrious!' 'Those Spanish, they pass the ball really well!'

Such a waste of space.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

Black and white thinking. Not just confined to football debate.

I hate when people assume that because you don't hold one opinion, you have to believe in the total opposite. It's baffling how the human mind works.

• Like 2

He's worse than Michael Owen. At least with Owen, you can tell he has some knowledge, however awful the delivery. Townsend... I don't think he watches football outside MOTD. He uses every cliche in the book when describing a team from another league. 'Those Italians are good tacklers!' 'Those Germans are industrious!' 'Those Spanish, they pass the ball really well!'

Such a waste of space.

Townsend isn't even a commentator.

He should be on fan zone. Last night he was just shouting stuff like "PASS IT!"  "Go on! Take him on!" "Beat that man!"  "Shoot!"

You're a commentator you mug. You have to have some sort of professionalism in and around that job.

• Like 2

I demand you repay it in full and resign. Its spivs and shysters like you that give everyone with an expense account a bad name.

(We've all been there)

• Like 1

The Basingstoke MP scandal has inadvertently reminded my director of the time I lodged an expense claim for a three-course lunch at Pizza Express.  :rant:

Ms Miller and her ilk would have submitted that claim even if they actually only scoffed a pasty from Greggs.

Apologies if that's what you also did. :)

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â