Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It's sort of like work experience I guess.

I don't really pay much attention to it, given that I don't have children.

But yeah, they get all sorts of presentations and stuff during the day, tours of the test track and plants and stuff. They don't just sit next to their dad at his desk all day.

Dunno, the parents who work here seem to think it's good. Can't really say I've put much thought into it.

I see.

Sounds alright to be fair. Ignore my grumpiness, I'm having one of those days where just the thought of a child buzzing around me while I'm stressed out to buggery is enough to wind me up on its own!

I'm all for it.

Seeing as you don't own a child, did they let you bring your girlfriend?

(I will drop this eventually, once I've forced a meme out of it)

Each kids running around the office would be a nightmare. it's not like that at all.

One woman in our office has brought her daughter and she's only actually been in the office for about an hour. The rest has been spent doing other shit.

And no. My girlfriend is neither my son or my daughter and is therefore ineligible to attend bring your child to work day.

(Bet they don't have that problem at St Andrews)

134201805034.gif

Children ruin enough situations.  The workplace at least, should be a haven.

it gets worse than that some parents bring them down the pub as well

it's bad enough not being allowed to swear on the internet ;)  I don't want my pub to become a no swear zone as well

A Sunday lunchtime with a meal is ok , I'm talking a Saturday night at 21:00 onwards when the kids should bloody well be in bed  , get a babysitter or get 24 cans from Tesco and stay at home

people saying  " Cheers mate "

what's wrong with saying Thanks or Thank you  when I hold a door open or do something courteous  , I don't live in bleedin Essex

Edit: Original post  wasn't clear  :)

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Cheers mate

what's wrong with saying Thanks or Thank you  when I hold a door open or do something courteous  , I don't live in bleedin Essex

Oh hell yeah! Anyone who doesn't acknowledge you holding the door open, or even worse doesn't hold the door for you when you're right behind them, goes straight on the list!

People who don't acknowledge you when you clearly let them through when driving when you don't have to.

• Like 1

Never got to the punchline of Troon's joke -_-

We did -

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/5058-things-you-often-wonder/?p=1289006

Why doesn't 8pints like Britney Spears?

I do.

hAZOpaR.gif

He was saying that guy who refuses the sweet is me, can't think why though. I'd take a guess at it being his line of work.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â