Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

You seem a bit uptight Paddywhack....everything alright?

Yeah I'm okay, it's just I feel someti...HEEEEYYYYY!!

I tried not to type it, I really did!

So this guy I'm friends with on facebook (purely because he is PRO for the soccer league we are in and posts things about postponements etc) has put up a status that he has created a page for his right hand, and must now change his relationship status to in a relationship with it. That would be fine generally, but it's at least the fourth time he has put up this status since November. The man is touching 60 and very heavy, and nobody should have to think about him touching himself.

Reading the Sunderland forum to see half the members type words incorrectly to fit their accent. "nee" instead of "no"!? GTFO.

I'm glad no one on here types 'yow' instead of 'you'

Reading the Sunderland forum to see half the members type words incorrectly to fit their accent. "nee" instead of "no"!? GTFO.

Brummies don't say 'yow'.

One of my Greordie mate does it all the time. I find it quite amusing to be honest.

That's because the only people who pronounce the word 'you' as 'yow', are oh so hilarious 'character' Brummies, who for some reason don't speak like any Brummie I've ever met, but talk in a comedy Black Country accent instead.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â