Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Sitting next to someone at work who asks me if I'm alright every 30 mins.

that will teach you for posting one of those " I'm annoyed \ not happy \ pissed off "  facebook status's

People who have a dump at work.

Ah jesus Risso, you're just trying to pick fights ;)

:P

It's something I've never done except in the very occasional and serious emergency.  But even allowing for my personal distate over the issue of work-based clearouts, you should see the toilets we have to share in our building.  We share a floor with some right dirty bastards, the sort who think nothing of pebble-dashing the porcelain with a noise like a departing flock of sparrows.

The library I use has the computers situated right beside the toilet. Whenever someone has had a dump and I include the ladies in this they invariably then leave the door of the toilet open. The smell is as you would imagine and do they leave the door open at home?

If you want to stop them having a poo just follow everyone in to the cubicles and repeatedly tap on the door asking them what they are doing. 

This should put the ladies off a lot more so your library conundrum should be solved at least.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â