Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On Topic in its entirety.

Conspiracy Nuts, zealots and chronic over-reactors.

You get far more sense in the Religion Thread.

It's absolute bullshit isn't it?

For all the people that take the piss out of RAWK or Red Cafe, if people gave VillaTalk some serious attention we'd be a laughing stock.

The only positive of not being competitive or successful. Nobody notices what a bunch of delusional words removed we are.

• Like 3

Ah right so I got my answer then. I haven't seen anyone stating that we should be winning the league, finishing in the top four or even challenging for Europe this season.

I have seen posters saying that we are a great club because to us em we are a great club and always will be even if relegated.

Just a thought.

Ah right so I got my answer then. I haven't seen anyone stating that we should be winning the league, finishing in the top four or even challenging for Europe this season.

I have seen posters saying that we are a great club because to us em we are a great club and always will be even if relegated.

Just a thought.

Well you asked me, and I didn't say any of that.

For all the people that take the piss out of RAWK or Red Cafe, if people gave VillaTalk some serious attention we'd be a laughing stock.

Trouble is, just like arguing with zealots or Conspiracy nuts there is no reasoning with them.

The notion that AVFC is a "great club" is laughable, they look at "7 League titles" most of which won before indoor toilets became the norm and assume we should be winning the League. That pisses me off too.

I think someone once pointed out that our average league position since last winning the league (over thirty years ago) is tenth. This great club, though, should be up there amongst the big boys.

Anyway, back to off-topic stuff that pisses me off: Pictures of people with Tigers. They're usually taken at Tiger Temple in Thailand.

"Look at me, I'm sitting next to a Tiger, which is of course a naturally passive animal, and the fact it's sitting placidly next to me is nothing to do with beatings, poor treatment and/or regular drugging since it was taken from its mother as a cub".

I can't wait to get this picture on Facebook so people can like it.

• Like 1

Trouble is, just like arguing with zealots or Conspiracy nuts there is no reasoning with them.

The notion that AVFC is a "great club" is laughable, they look at "7 League titles" most of which won before indoor toilets became the norm and assume we should be winning the League. That pisses me off too.

I think someone once pointed out that our average league position since last winning the league (over thirty years ago) is tenth. This great club, though, should be up there amongst the big boys.

Anyway, back to off-topic stuff that pisses me off: Pictures of people with Tigers. They're usually taken at Tiger Temple in Thailand.

"Look at me, I'm sitting next to a Tiger, which is of course a naturally passive animal, and the fact it's sitting placidly next to me is nothing to do with beatings, poor treatment and/or regular drugging since it was taken from its mother as a cub".

I was saying exactly this on the weekend.

I'm off to Thailand soon and "the female I'm going with who can't be named in case I get accused of mentioning her over and over even though there's no way to make this point without mentioning her" wants to either go for an elephant ride or go and see tigers.

My point was exactly the same. All the pictures of people with tigers look rubbish. It just looks like a dead or tranquillised tiger with someone perched next to it. I'm not paying money for that shite!

At least I get to ride the elephant.

• Like 1

The look of disgust I got when I told my workmates I don't really care what happened to that aeroplane that went missing. I care about the loss of human life obviously, but I'm just not that interested in the armature conspiracy theories, and "bloke in the pub said" stories about what people think happened, without actually doing any research on the matter. One idiot tried to tell me it flew into space ffs!

Just checked it.... if you exclude the season in Div 2 the average position in the top flight since our last league win is 9.8th. So yeah....10th.

I'm off to Thailand soon and "the female I'm going with who can't be named in case I get accused of mentioning her over and over even though there's no way to make this point without mentioning her" wants to either go for an elephant ride or go and see tigers.

My point was exactly the same. All the pictures of people with tigers look rubbish. It just looks like a dead or tranquillised tiger with someone perched next to it. I'm not paying money for that shite!

Fair play to you, mate. There has been several investigations into the treatment of the tigers, and despite the owners of these places claiming that they're tiger conservation sites, various animal organisations have found it to be complete bollocks and the animals are horribly mistreated.

I'd love to keep the owners of these places in a small cage, feeding them an unacceptable diet, occasionally dragging them out, and beating them with a stick, so that a grinning tourist can have a photo taken with them.

... I don't really care what happened to that aeroplane that went missing...I'm just not that interested in the armature conspiracy theories....

You must have a core of iron, or be very tightly wound, then, not to take an interest in such current affairs :). Events are motoring along apace.

• Like 2

Big girl then? :P

Brilliant. :crylaugh:

Had a first date.. Met her on Tinder.. All going well. Until I had a few more drinks and she asked about my previous tinder exposure and I told her... I also told her that I enjoyed having sex with girls i knew were less attractive than me because it gave me an ego boost. And then we talked about prostitutes and I mentioned that I didn't have any moral objection to employing the services of one..

So we won't be seeing her again.

9450601.jpg

When I booked Sri Lanka last year I told the TA I wanted to see elephants in the wild  ( there is a annual migration called imaginatively " gathering of the elephants "  as wild events go it's sorta up there in the worth seeing stakes ) .. they came back with the suggestion of an elephant sanctuary where we could have our pictures taken and ride one   ... I moved onto another Travel agency

I'll be honest though elephants are a bit meh , even if we did see over 200 of them in the wild at the gathering

I think animal conservation is a good thing  ,IF the animals are treated well and protected ... but chaining a tiger to a stick for photo's is deplorable

• Like 1

Bought and cooked breakfast for 5 people not on our shift just because we had a bit extra.

One of them starts being an entitled arsehole saying everything what they want when they weren't even asked, then proceeds to take my plate of food(which had more seeing as we paid for and cooked it and were just going to dish extras to other people) AND NOT EAT IT ALL.

Then none of the people we cooked for have even washed their own plate. Leaving it all for us.

Probably shouldn't piss me off because it's a like a favour, but it's just ungrateful imo

The look of disgust I got when I told my workmates I don't really care what happened to that aeroplane that went missing. I care about the loss of human life obviously, but I'm just not that interested in the armature conspiracy theories, and "bloke in the pub said" stories about what people think happened, without actually doing any research on the matter. One idiot tried to tell me it flew into space ffs!

There has to come a time when you move on. This doesn't affect me directly as far as I'm aware so I really am not interested anymore.

Life's hard enough without constantly worrying about other people's dead relatives.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â