Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Babies should definitely be banned from most public places.

We should all be sterilised have pleasure robots to eh pleasure us, work robots to eh do the work for us, do all the fighting for us and eventually when we've bled the planet of all resources then the robots can have a crap planet.

I have purposely stayed away from this forum and this thread especially, HA its actually my birthday as well, **** it,

Happy birth..........ah **** it

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

I have purposely stayed away from this forum and this thread especially, HA its actually my birthday as well, **** it,

Happy birth..........ah **** it

I wouldn't bother, its never meant anythint to me since the age of about 11 or 12

• Like 1

Why are trying to avoid us Leemond?

Have you been cheating on us?

cry-feature.gif

Nah nothing like that, I just got to the point when I needed to sort some shit out and this place wasn't helping me, having said that it only takes one slight relapse and I'm back again

Why are trying to avoid us Leemond?

Have you been cheating on us?

cry-feature.gif

Nah nothing like that, I just got to the point when I needed to sort some shit out and this place wasn't helping me, having said that it only takes one slight relapse and I'm back again

In all fairness, the shit that I was trying to sort out, I haven't sorted out at all so I may as well go back to posting absolute nonsense at every chance I get

a photo on twitter that keeps being retweeted on my timeline because its apparently the best thing ever, a kid sat behind the goal at chelsea, taking a selfie as lampard scores his penalty

**** off

modern day football at its worst

• Like 1

a photo on twitter that keeps being retweeted on my timeline because its apparently the best thing ever, a kid sat behind the goal at chelsea, taking a selfie as lampard scores his penalty

**** off

modern life at its worst

Fixed.

• Like 1

Had a first date.. Met her on Tinder.. All going well. Until I had a few more drinks and she asked about my previous tinder exposure and I told her... I also told her that I enjoyed having sex with girls i knew were less attractive than me because it gave me an ego boost. And then we talked about prostitutes and I mentioned that I didn't have any moral objection to employing the services of one..

So we won't be seeing her again.

Smooth...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â