Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Argos!  I bloody hate it!  I have to look through a pissy book and then 9 times out of 10 the item you want is not in stock.  They never have more than 2 of anything in anyway which is asking for it.  Hope they're next to go bust.

Ahhhhh. The laminated book of dreams 

• Like 2

Argos! I bloody hate it! I have to look through a pissy book and then 9 times out of 10 the item you want is not in stock. They never have more than 2 of anything in anyway which is asking for it. Hope they're next to go bust.

I legitimately thought they already had gone bust. What possible advantage is there to Argos over shopping online?

You can check stock and reserve online, and then pop down to the shop and pick it up. I've found it quite useful on occasion.
  • Like 1

Argos! I bloody hate it! I have to look through a pissy book and then 9 times out of 10 the item you want is not in stock. They never have more than 2 of anything in anyway which is asking for it. Hope they're next to go bust.

I legitimately thought they already had gone bust. What possible advantage is there to Argos over shopping online?

You can check stock and reserve online, and then pop down to the shop and pick it up. I've found it quite useful on occasion.

Yep. The advantage is you can get your hands on it straight away. I do most of my shopping online but if i've left something too late online to get then shops like Argos do a job

That would make it like a big Amazon pickup which is a far better business model.

It certainly beats having to go to the store and look through a catalogue and then check the stock. Maybe Wainy needs to get with the times, the old fogie. :)

Morons who pass on very obviously made up bollocks on Facebook, the latest two being that if you're being forced to use withdraw cash against your will at a hole in the wall, you can put your PIN in backwards, and it will alert the police.  BOLLOCKS!  Also that there's a blonde haired little boy that's been kidnapped by a Muslim gang of people smugglers.  RACIST BOLLOCKS!

• Like 3

Morons who pass on very obviously made up bollocks on Facebook, the latest two being that if you're being forced to use withdraw cash against your will at a hole in the wall, you can put your PIN in backwards, and it will alert the police. BOLLOCKS! Also that there's a blonde haired little boy that's been kidnapped by a Muslim gang of people smugglers. RACIST BOLLOCKS!

Muslim isn't a race / pedant

But my mum asked me about that PIN number one a little while back... Clearly I'm adopted

Morons who pass on very obviously made up bollocks on Facebook, the latest two being that if you're being forced to use withdraw cash against your will at a hole in the wall, you can put your PIN in backwards, and it will alert the police. BOLLOCKS! Also that there's a blonde haired little boy that's been kidnapped by a Muslim gang of people smugglers. RACIST BOLLOCKS!

Muslim isn't a race / pedant

But my mum asked me about that PIN number one a little while back... Clearly I'm adopted

The people who made up the story probably think it is a race though, does that mean it's racist?

I work in a supermarket at the moment putting stock on the shelves. One of the only things to consider when doing this mind numbingly dull job is the use by date on the product. So why do some staff members still seem unable to rotate by date?!

Edited by chappy

George W Bush and his **** paintings.

I thought we'd finally heard the last of you. Don't give a toss about your paintings. If you must be in the news, let it be about how you daily apply 60 lashes to your bare back with a flail you **** war criminal.

When people who know nothing about your life comment about it as if they know. You haven't seen me for months or years, you don't live in my house so how would you know whats going on?

When people who know nothing about your life comment about it as if they know. You haven't seen me for months or years, you don't live in my house so how would you know whats going on?

Have you never seen the movie The Conversation?

Have you never seen the movie The Conversation?

It was ok but didn't do very well as the critics **** all over it.

'The Boat Race', I couldn't give a flying **** about these toffs racing each other and I have no idea why anyone, out side of Ox-bridge alumni, does.

I appear to have woken up in 1890 and the class system is alive and well...

Presumably because Rooney is "one of us " he's entitled to his £200k a week ... I'd imagine premier league footballers earn more than these "toffs" ever will

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â