Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

There's an idiot in my Spanish class that I've moaned about before.

Anyway, last night he spent 5 minutes trying to convince me that Agbonlahor was better than Benteke.

This.

Doctors: "We've got an appointment available with him at 9am on the 3rd"
Me: "The 3rd, what day is that?
Doctors: "It's a Thursday"
Me: "Okay, that's fine, thank you"

Turn up this morning. "You don't have an appointment today, Mr. Walker, it's tomorrow."

I know I'm not in the wrong as she said both Thursday AND the 3rd! Was the only appointment available and I had to book time off for it.  :angry:

Edited by kurtsimonw

I'm full of complaints this morning!

One of my ex's FB status yesterday:

"Just been ploughed into on the M5 by a HGV!!"

Sounds pretty serious. Here are the replies

Friend: OMG hope you are ok?

Ex: Yeah I'm fine. bit shook up but ok

Friend: Did he stop?

Ex: No

Friend: oh no! Did you call the police?

Ex: Yes. I managed to catch up with the lorry and got his reg number and details

Friend: Car is ok then if you could drive it?

Ex: yes it's not too bad

Friend: Hopefully his insurance will pay for the damage!

Ex: It's only a scratch on the wing mirror so probably won't cost much anyway

So in minutes it went from being "ploughed into" by a HGV, to a scratch on her wing mirror.

Those Match.com adverts! Every single champaign irritates the shit out of me. The latest offering is with 'James' the northerner.

"Me work keeps me busy during t'week and on the weekends, I'm normally playing rugby so it's hard t' meet people".

Oh! Do you work 120 hour weeks then, and on the weekends, do you leave your house at 00:01hrs on Saturday and play rugby until midnight on Sunday!?

I know it's only an advert, but some smug advertising exec in East London has decided that we should all be convinced that we're way too busy to meet people what with working and sometimes doing stuff.

How has the human race survived for this long without the convenience of Match.com!? Have people only ever worked part time and not had any hobbies!? Why didn't the human race die off before the invention of the internet!

• Like 1

Some sad, sanctimonious **** deciding that Nigella Lawson must be barred from entering the US.

I'm sure she will be allowed in through the CIA private plane route, via Colombia :)

and she's quite chunky so she'll have no problem shoving a good few condom wraps of her special baking powder up her various servants quarters

• Like 1

I think we should reciprocate by banning entry to every US citizen who has ever admitted taking an illegal drug. 

There goes the entire 'entertainment' industry for a start. 

Some sad, sanctimonious **** deciding that Nigella Lawson must be barred from entering the US.

Even more weird seeing as she had already been to the states since her drug confession

But really it's non news and really not worthy of the coverage it's being given

I disagree. I think if somebody can sit on their high horse and decide who is not worthy of entering their precious country they ought to have a proper reason for doing so.

They are rulers of the free world they don't have to give a reason

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â