Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fascination with absolute cretins from Essex (the ones from Chelsea, Newcastle etc are as bad mind). For the love of McGrath, stop making these idiot famous! 

• Like 4

PDEC's

used in 'lively' areas where banks want to prevent people getting in or out too quickly

two doors, only one can be open at a time, or one door but you need to be buzzed in once the staff have decided you're not a bank robber

PDEC's

used in 'lively' areas where banks want to prevent people getting in or out too quickly

two doors, only one can be open at a time, or one door but you need to be buzzed in once the staff have decided you're not a bank robber

Access control you mean. Yeah, that would confuse the **** out of me the first time, not being able to stroll into my bank where they keep my money without being "buzzed in". Especially this two door system you speak of.

They can't just GIVE you your money, you know. These things take time. They need to calculate how much they can charge you for handing it over, and they might want to change their minds and keep you in there until you hand it back. I'm only half joking.

• Like 1

People who have been going on all week about how they're tired because "we lost that hour on the weekend"

Shut up.

That's an excuse for being tired on Sunday. Not on **** Thursday

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â