Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Nike & the new England world cup kits. The home has a white coloured collar instead of navy blue. The away is the same as the last one but has a normal coloured badge instead of a gold coloured version. "Oh but we added pinstripe effect, £60 please". **** off.

Don't worry, it'll be £9.99 in Sports Direct once we get knocked out of the World Cup in the group stages. 

He said 'Doug' not Dog.

was a confessions thread reference

What's that all about then?

Can't remember now!

The likes that picture got did feel like a pat (é) on the back though

No longer being in the 18-24 category on surveys :(

Happy birthday - that was what you were hinting at, wasn't it? :)

Thanks Snowy but you're 4 months late :) Was just doing a survey and clicked 18-24 before realising I'm not in that category which me me feel closer to Mooney in age :)

"You need to eat seven portions of fruit and veg every day".

I have several issues with this bullshit:

- How big is a **** portion? And no, don't tell me in grammes, I don't have a scale hidden up my rectum with which to weigh anything.

- The percentages you stand to reduce your chances of meeting various kinds of sticky end are evaluated from very small samples, and are not factual: They are the measured percentages from a sample with a huge element of random and variation.

- It's pretty clear that the bigger the proportion of veg and fruit in your diet, the healthier you'll be. Why not just say so?

• Like 1

"You need to eat seven portions of fruit and veg every day".

I have several issues with this bullshit:

- How big is a **** portion? And no, don't tell me in grammes, I don't have a scale hidden up my rectum with which to weigh anything.

- The percentages you stand to reduce your chances of meeting various kinds of sticky end are evaluated from very small samples, and are not factual: They are the measured percentages from a sample with a huge element of random and variation.

- It's pretty clear that the bigger the proportion of veg and fruit in your diet, the healthier you'll be. Why not just say so?

says who ? friend of mine got run over on the way to a greengrocers so it wasn't healthier for him

I'd be lucky if I reach 7 portions of fruit and veg a month yet alone a day  ... time will tell if I live to be 105 or die at 44 as a result  but I don't subscribe to this one size fits all mentality   .. we are all different , chewing celery may be great for one person , but personally chewing a hunk of pork works better for me ..

• Like 1

I eat my 5 a day, usually more, already today ive had apple, pear, mango, blueberries and grapfuit, with orange juice and pineapple juice for breakfast and ill probably have chicken salad for tea

but personally chewing a hunk of pork works better for me ..

I bet it does :)

I did wonder about that sentence when I wrote it and thought

nah .. they wouldn't

one lives and learns :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â