Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I think the dog is saying

"he was taking me to the vets, it was me or him, it was me or him dammit - now you chuck that stick son, or I'll chew through your brake cables too, your my bitch now boy"

TV football commentators' assumptions that everyone in England will automatically support the English team in a tie against foreign opposition. 

Unless they're a fan of the team in question - or it's a 'plucky underdog' punching above their weight - everybody I know, without exception, will be wanting them to lose. 

• Like 3

TV football commentators' assumptions that everyone in England will automatically support the English team in a tie against foreign opposition. 

Unless they're a fan of the team in question - or it's a 'plucky underdog' punching above their weight - everybody I know, without exception, will be wanting them to lose. 

Depends on the situation. There have been plenty of times where I've wanted English teams to win.

but yes I agree with the general theme. They shouldn't assume we all want them to win.

Depends on the situation. There have been plenty of times where I've wanted English teams to win.

but yes I agree with the general theme. They shouldn't assume we all want them to win.

I used to when I was younger.  I'm not sure if that was because I was young and naive or in those days other teams were a lot less hateable and teams were mostly made up of players from their home nation, which made it essentially England versus whoever.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â