Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that it's 23:28, but it's actually only 22:28.

Take it to the boring thread.

Erm I'll post what I want, where I want unless a moderator tells me otherwise thanks. If anything this is more on topic than 90% of the stuff posted on here, as it's a trifling matter that shouldn't get on my nerves but did at the time of writing. Exactly what it says on the tin innit?! If you don't like it, please feel free to start a thread called, "Stuff that pisses Ghost off, that he deems acceptable to post about, but be ready to get a sarcastic comment in reply if not" *winky face thing* 

my boss sending arsey emails at night, purely to highlight to people that he is working late, like the fact that he tells us that he was working over the weekend, like I give a ****.

Erm I'll post what I want, where I want unless a moderator tells me otherwise thanks. If anything this is more on topic than 90% of the stuff posted on here, as it's a trifling matter that shouldn't get on my nerves but did at the time of writing. Exactly what it says on the tin innit?! If you don't like it, please feel free to start a thread called, "Stuff that pisses Ghost off, that he deems acceptable to post about, but be ready to get a sarcastic comment in reply if not" *winky face thing* 

Take it to the Paul Lambert thread.

• Like 2

Ah I knew I was forgetting something = "  ;) "

Ah I knew I was forgetting something = "  ;) "

Ah now you see, that would have made the world of difference, and stopped me being a moaning git!

How about a hug?

unknown-3.jpeg

• Like 1

Nike & the new England world cup kits. The home has a white coloured collar instead of navy blue. The away is the same as the last one but has a normal coloured badge instead of a gold coloured version. "Oh but we added pinstripe effect, £60 please". **** off.

Christ. What is wrong with VT users lately. Are they doing a special on sense of humour bypass's?

Go **** yourself

;)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â