Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

No good take away outlets near me, and I have no food in.

Don't you live in Central Brum?! There must be something?

Car insurance is ridiculous.

If you drive a tonne of metal around then you need to make sure that other people are protected against your inevitable mistakes. I don't see what's ridiculous about that.

You pay a ridiculous amount of money (not sure what it's like in America but here you pay extra for being young and male) then you drive safely, don't so much as scratch your car and what do you get out of it? Nothing. Just the opportunity to pay slightly less money the following year until you get to around 50 years of age then the prices start going up.

The prices aren't even regulated, the companies make them up as they go along. If you get a quote one day, check it the next and you can guarantee it will be different every other day.

There must be a better system than this.

34, 10 years NCB and still £400 for a 2.8ltr coupe. I don't think it will ever get any cheaper than that for me. Pretty much the same as last year. 

If you drive a tonne of metal around then you need to make sure that other people are protected against your inevitable mistakes. I don't see what's ridiculous about that.

You pay a ridiculous amount of money (not sure what it's like in America but here you pay extra for being young and male) then you drive safely, don't so much as scratch your car and what do you get out of it? Nothing. Just the opportunity to pay slightly less money the following year until you get to around 50 years of age then the prices start going up.

The prices aren't even regulated, the companies make them up as they go along. If you get a quote one day, check it the next and you can guarantee it will be different every other day.

34, 10 years NCB and still £400 for a 2.8ltr coupe. I don't think it will ever get any cheaper than that for me. Pretty much the same as last year. 

Really? 23, 2 years NCB and £450 for a 1.8 hatchback. Not much in it.

Really? 23, 2 years NCB and £450 for a 1.8 hatchback. Not much in it.

when I was 23 (maybe 24) and trying to insure my golf with 2 years NCB it was over a grand.

It was (is) a 2 litre but still. I think golfs must be on the naughty list.s

Luckily I'm now at the age where prices do actually start going down.

New car is only about £340 for the year.

No good take away outlets near me, and I have no food in.

Don't you live in Central Brum?! There must be something?

Edgbaston. When I say near, I mean within a 10 minute walk...and yes I'm lazy :D:P

If only there were some way of arranging for food to be delivered to you by contacting the restaurant via some or other commonplace household electrical item.

Proper lol'ed. You made me spit my take away Chinese out.

I ordered via Just Eat by the way. Used that Internet what they have these days.

Minimum charge £10 which is way more then I want to spend bearing in mind it's for me and me only, and take away the next day/morning tastes rank.

Next day Pizza in the morning tastes the best.

Better than fresh from the oven pizza ?

I have to disagree .

• Like 1

Minimum charge £10 which is way more then I want to spend bearing in mind it's for me and me only, and take away the next day/morning tastes rank.

Next day Pizza in the morning tastes the best.

Better than fresh from the oven pizza ?

I have to disagree .

I guess it's all down to personal preference with food :-)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â