Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Aguilera is too skanky and she's fat these days. I'd say Britney looked best in the Slave 4 U video.

Well at the risk of getting a knock on the door from Yewtree , she looked her best in Hit me baby one more time :)

although the toxic video is still embedded in my brain as well

Massive jabs tho .....she was on two broke girls a while back with that other one with mahoosive boobs

That other one with the massive boobs, the brunette who was in 40 year old virgin, is Fugly.

I don't care how big her boobs are, she is not fit.

Aguilera is too skanky and she's fat these days. I'd say Britney looked best in the Slave 4 U video.

Well at the risk of getting a knock on the door from Yewtree , she looked her best in Hit me baby one more time :)

although the toxic video is still embedded in my brain as well

The video to 'Toxic' trumped everything else she ever did.

I never found Britney attractive.

I was more of a whatshername from Evanescence kind of guy....

Amy Lee!

Good choice, no need to mute the music either. Add in a threesome with Sharon den Adel and I'll be all set!

I see Kate Bush is playing a string of gigs for the first time in ages. Now I am not particularly a fan of hers but why is it always in effing London !!

I discovered, some time ago, that Boz Scaggs (old school blue-eyed soul) had played one gig in the UK and damn me it was in London; I would really liked to have seen him.

London-centric or what.

Incidentally, for anyone interested in such things; try counting the bars in 'Wuthering Heights' by Kate Bush and listen to the tasty guitar work right at the end of the number. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â