Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I actually don't mind it , not at meal tables or on a plane or something but it should be mandatory in pubs ... A pub just isn't a pub without the smell of smoke IMO ...

The other problem with smoke ban is if you have a night out with a group of mates and some of them smoke invariably you lose them for half the night where they have to keep going outside for a puff ... It kinda kills the mojo of the night

They should effing give up smoking then. 

I actually don't mind it , not at meal tables or on a plane or something but it should be mandatory in pubs ... A pub just isn't a pub without the smell of smoke IMO ...

The other problem with smoke ban is if you have a night out with a group of mates and some of them smoke invariably you lose them for half the night where they have to keep going outside for a puff ... It kinda kills the mojo of the night

They should effing give up smoking then.

:) well yeah but on the basis that they seem incapable of it I think reversing the ban would be easier ....

An ice cream van just rocked up outside. Come on. It's the middle of winter.

Yeah it's like those supermarkets stocking up early....It's still two months until Pancake Tuesday, but already the shops are full of flour, milk and eggs..... How ridiculous!

wives that talk about work, I dont care. Actually anyone that talks about work, do not care.

my missus talks about it all the time, and uses names, she comes home and will give me a 5 minute story about Sue and how she's been doing something all week and how Rachel didnt tell her to do it properly and now Bob is making my missus re-do all the work, usually followed by "don't you even care?" which is usually followed by "who the **** is Sue?"

• Like 1

An ice cream van just rocked up outside. Come on. It's the middle of winter.

Yeah it's like those supermarkets stocking up early....It's still two months until Pancake Tuesday, but already the shops are full of flour, milk and eggs..... How ridiculous!

Stole this, put it up on facebook and got 8 likes in the first minute. 

I like Cooper. Not sure why he gets such a bad rep to be honest.

I think it's just the characters he plays annoy me sometimes. Which is probably a testament to his acting in some degree but I know little about him off the big screen, but every time I see him I feel like I'm routing against him.

I think he's just one of those actors. Good looking, often plays the attractive bloke in a rom com or something and picks up a bad rep (especially from males) as a result.

I would guess that, in a few years, it'll be the same situation as has happened with other male leads like Di Caprio, McConaughey, Gosling etc where we all suddenly think "ohhhh he actually IS a really good actor"

For me it's that he can't act. I've never seen him in a rom-com.

Actually, I'm not sure that he can't act. I've never seen him actually try. He's just Bradley Cooper being Bradley Cooper dressed and named as somebody else and I'm not a huge fan of Bradley Cooper.

I'd suggest watching Place Beyond the Pines, Silver Linings Playbook or The Midnight Meat Train for good Bradley Cooper performances.

If you have seen them then it's just a difference of opinion I guess.

The largest record shop in the world shut its doors for the final time today.

I was the last customer.

Used to work there. Totally gutted.

Wrecked by the suits :angry:

Even now, HMV is still in an absolute mess and apparently not seeing what the problem is. I'd say a phonecall from HQ telling branches to run themselves and set up the store as they see fit would have to be better than the current strategy of looking like a closing down clueless mess.

I was in the Hammersmith Westfield HMV a couple of times recently, I was amazed the shopping centre hasn't stepped in and reminded the HMV store of the basic store layout codes they'd have signed up to. The place was a jumbled mess. The payment area was so crowded there was nowhere for the girl that served me to put the stock down and scan. She had to move piles of mints and 1D postcards and other crap just to have space to put stuff down. Real shame. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â