Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not sure if its been said. But people watching me eat (usually rather large people tbh).

Like seriously its really not that interesting. Dont understand why people do it. Just staring at me eating a sandwich... :angry:

A few weeks ago I threw my breakfast away out of principle, there is a woman who orgasms whenever she sees food.

I had just unwrapped a bacon and egg sarnie and she came over and went "oohhhh what have you got there, mmmmm that smells lovely, ooohhhh I could eat that myself, mmmmmm I wish I had one of them"

I stood there and watched me take a bite out of it, I threw it in the bin and said "actually I don't want it" she looked mortified but it really **** annoyed me.

ITS A **** BACON AND EGG SANDWICH YOU FOOL IT COST ME £2 GO AND BUY YOURSELF ONE YOU **** TALKING HIPPO.

Really **** pisses me off, I don't mind someone enquiring what I have for lunch but don't **** stand there and watch me eat the **** thing whilst dribbling like a clearing in the woods

God, I love you Leemond! Come and work in my office! 

Not sure if its been said. But people watching me eat (usually rather large people tbh).

Like seriously its really not that interesting. Dont understand why people do it. Just staring at me eating a sandwich... :angry:

A few weeks ago I threw my breakfast away out of principle, there is a woman who orgasms whenever she sees food.

I had just unwrapped a bacon and egg sarnie and she came over and went "oohhhh what have you got there, mmmmm that smells lovely, ooohhhh I could eat that myself, mmmmmm I wish I had one of them"

I stood there and watched me take a bite out of it, I threw it in the bin and said "actually I don't want it" she looked mortified but it really **** annoyed me.

ITS A **** BACON AND EGG SANDWICH YOU FOOL IT COST ME £2 GO AND BUY YOURSELF ONE YOU **** TALKING HIPPO.

Really **** pisses me off, I don't mind someone enquiring what I have for lunch but don't **** stand there and watch me eat the **** thing whilst dribbling like a clearing in the woods

The office, VT edition...

How everyone on Twitter is a fully qualified lawyer with a complex knowledge of the innermost workings of the British justice system and can make accurate verdicts without having to assess any evidence or circumstances.

People who eat food on the bus. I was going into college on the bus around one and there was this guy sat at the front of the bus eating fish and chips. I could never eat on the bus or any form of public transport.

I was guilty doing this on Sunday, I was drunk up erdington and decided to make my way to the 11 bus and walked into classics then my bus turned up. It was 9.30 pm so no way was I waiting for next bus.

The question is though, what did you get from Classics?, The fish from there is manky and I don't think much of the chicken but the chicken and lamb/rat doner meat is pretty damn good. The place is better than Big Johns though, the only thing you can guarantee from that place is food poisoning

I was drunk so naturally I ordered a large donner meat and chips with chilli and mayo. It was ok
  • Like 1

People who eat food on the bus. I was going into college on the bus around one and there was this guy sat at the front of the bus eating fish and chips. I could never eat on the bus or any form of public transport.

I was guilty doing this on Sunday, I was drunk up erdington and decided to make my way to the 11 bus and walked into classics then my bus turned up. It was 9.30 pm so no way was I waiting for next bus.

The question is though, what did you get from Classics?, The fish from there is manky and I don't think much of the chicken but the chicken and lamb/rat doner meat is pretty damn good. The place is better than Big Johns though, the only thing you can guarantee from that place is food poisoning

I was drunk so naturally I ordered a large donner meat and chips with chilli and mayo. It was ok

Ah the old feeling of being drunk, how I miss that.

I've not had a drink since new years day, I can feel my insides slowly healing, its horrible

Ah the old feeling of being drunk, how I miss that.

I've not had a drink since new years day, I can feel my insides slowly healing, its horrible

bender_480x360.jpg

The office, VT edition...

I want this to happen

How everyone on Twitter is a fully qualified lawyer with a complex knowledge of the innermost workings of the British justice system and can make accurate verdicts without having to assess any evidence or circumstances.

Spoony meet mob. Mob, Spoony.
  • Like 1

The toilets at work piss me off.

My bladder appears to be in perfect sync with the cleaner, who basically shuts the loos while he cleans them meaning if you need a piss you need to go up or down a floor. This is annoying as it seems to happen every time I need a pee.

Secondly, theres always some absolute horrors in there, which seem localised to our floor in the building. Be it your basic floor being absolutely soaked apparently making a game attempt at being a swimming pool or ice rink given how slippy it gets, with the odd paper towel strewn about for good measure, to strangely broken toilet seats with completely clean breaks bifurcating them perfectly, to a wall by the urinals being crusted in smeared snot or one of the toilet cubicle walls basically having shit on it. This is before you consider the time I walked in and was presented in one loo with what appeared to be a heavily charred cauliflower clogging the loo, whilst also having apparently been marinaded with a contents of a skunks glands.

It's **** disgusting.

• Like 3

The bogs where I work are pretty much the same as that but apparently the birds toilets are even worse

The guys in facilities told me that the women's toilets are worse actually. They had to use a scraper to get some of the dried snot off the walls.

The bogs where I work are pretty much the same as that but apparently the birds toilets are even worse

The guys in facilities told me that the women's toilets are worse actually. They had to use a scraper to get some of the dried snot off the walls.

Ha ha...dried snot!!

Jesus there's some classy birds aboot

• Like 1

The urinals at work annoy me. The bowl is shaped in such a way that while weeing, a pissy mist is reflected from the surface, leaving my trousers slightly damp. I try to avoid using them, but sometimes I forget.

Edited by stwefano

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â