Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

But is it money invested (i.e. over a long term and so on) or money gambled (some kind of tracker fund)?

Invested is my understanding , i opted out as i already have a pension scheme so didn't receive any of the information , and not being a qualified FSA i'm not allowed to offer the staff any opinion or even comment on it at risk of comeback 30 years down the line ( think ppi type claims !! ) 

I don't know if it's the same for every scheme  but it appears quite dangerous in that the end user is allowed to specify what funds are invested in if they so wish and all via an online login

2 questions on eggheads, one after the other on geography, the first question to the egghead

"Nuneaton is close to which of these cities - Bath, Sheffield or Coventry?"

Fairly easy, id imagine 9/10 people would get that right, let alone a quiz master

Second question to the amateur

"the nevsky prospect" is in which City, Gdansk, st Petersburg or odessa

So, a couple of hours ago I was in a Currys / PC World in Chatham.

I was looking for a flipflange for my gizbot, I engaged the helpful young assistant in conversation and he found one that fitted, great, a positive visit with a positive result.

But then, then, right at the end having had a chat about business phones he asked where my accent was from. "Wales", I answered (it's actually very BBC newsreader neutral, he was clearly very perceptive of accents).

"Where's that?" he said.....WHERE'S THAT!*

I know I'm setting it up for lots of jokes on where it is, but this guy was not some east european or asian new guy struggling with the language or culture. This was a regular home grown early twenties bloke capable of operating a till and reading the spec on a box of cables. 

I was walking out of the shop, wondering if he would know what Nuneaton was, nevermind where it was.

* I did check he'd heard me properly though my strong celt / kent hybrid accent and yes, he knew I'd said Wales. So I said it was over the west, by Bristol.

That 8pints doesn't set me up with a family member.

Get Mr Mooney (The greatest VT poster and a real gentleman and eternally good looking) to set me up with one of his and I'll cut you in Stefan.

And don't worry, I know which side of my family you'll want me to pick from, it's cool.

• Like 2

That 8pints doesn't set me up with a family member.

Get Mr Mooney (The greatest VT poster and a real gentleman and eternally good looking) to set me up with one of his and I'll cut you in Stefan.

And don't worry, I know which side of my family you'll want me to pick from, it's cool.

You bastard :D

• Like 2

2 questions on eggheads, one after the other on geography, the first question to the egghead

"Nuneaton is close to which of these cities - Bath, Sheffield or Coventry?"

Fairly easy, id imagine 9/10 people would get that right, let alone a quiz master

Second question to the amateur

"the nevsky prospect" is in which City, Gdansk, st Petersburg or odessa

So, a couple of hours ago I was in a Currys / PC World in Chatham.

I was looking for a flipflange for my gizbot, I engaged the helpful young assistant in conversation and he found one that fitted, great, a positive visit with a positive result.

But then, then, right at the end having had a chat about business phones he asked where my accent was from. "Wales", I answered (it's actually very BBC newsreader neutral, he was clearly very perceptive of accents).

"Where's that?" he said.....WHERE'S THAT!*

I know I'm setting it up for lots of jokes on where it is, but this guy was not some east european or asian new guy struggling with the language or culture. This was a regular home grown early twenties bloke capable of operating a till and reading the spec on a box of cables. 

I was walking out of the shop, wondering if he would know what Nuneaton was, nevermind where it was.

* I did check he'd heard me properly though my strong celt / kent hybrid accent and yes, he knew I'd said Wales. So I said it was over the west, by Bristol.

Id be amazed if the kid in question has been further north than Bluewater.

So I went into "Cash for Gold" yesterday the local pawn shop to see if they had any SNES games as they had a few in there the last time I was there, anyway I was queuing for about 8 mins because one of the guys behind the counter was playing Fifa & the other was on the phone trying to organize indoor soccer.

Not sure if its been said. But people watching me eat (usually rather large people tbh).

Like seriously its really not that interesting. Dont understand why people do it. Just staring at me eating a sandwich... :angry:

A few weeks ago I threw my breakfast away out of principle, there is a woman who orgasms whenever she sees food.

I had just unwrapped a bacon and egg sarnie and she came over and went "oohhhh what have you got there, mmmmm that smells lovely, ooohhhh I could eat that myself, mmmmmm I wish I had one of them"

I stood there and watched me take a bite out of it, I threw it in the bin and said "actually I don't want it" she looked mortified but it really **** annoyed me.

ITS A **** BACON AND EGG SANDWICH YOU FOOL IT COST ME £2 GO AND BUY YOURSELF ONE YOU **** TALKING HIPPO.

Really **** pisses me off, I don't mind someone enquiring what I have for lunch but don't **** stand there and watch me eat the **** thing whilst dribbling like a clearing in the woods

:clap:

You, Sir, are a genius. Simply superb.

Not sure if its been said. But people watching me eat (usually rather large people tbh).

Like seriously its really not that interesting. Dont understand why people do it. Just staring at me eating a sandwich... :angry:

A few weeks ago I threw my breakfast away out of principle, there is a woman who orgasms whenever she sees food.

I had just unwrapped a bacon and egg sarnie and she came over and went "oohhhh what have you got there, mmmmm that smells lovely, ooohhhh I could eat that myself, mmmmmm I wish I had one of them"

I stood there and watched me take a bite out of it, I threw it in the bin and said "actually I don't want it" she looked mortified but it really **** annoyed me.

ITS A **** BACON AND EGG SANDWICH YOU FOOL IT COST ME £2 GO AND BUY YOURSELF ONE YOU **** TALKING HIPPO.

Really **** pisses me off, I don't mind someone enquiring what I have for lunch but don't **** stand there and watch me eat the **** thing whilst dribbling like a clearing in the woods

THIS is the Leemond we love :)

General lazyness, such as those people who drive in circles on car parks to get a space near the entrance, just park further away and have a walk ffs

I always do that ... I park miles away where there is plenty of room , mainly so some clearing in the woods doesn't clonk my car whilst they try and get their size 20 frame through a 4 inch gap that they've left between my car and theirs

and then your finish your shopping  go back to your car and find a car parked either side of you 4 inches away whilst there is 300 empty spaces all around your car  :bang:

Former footballer Thomas Hitzlsperger has revealed in an interview that he is gay, and that he wants to bring a discussion about homosexuality to the forefront of professional sport.

The former Germany international played 52 times for his country, and also had spells at West Ham United and Everton in the Premier League.

Aston Villa 99 (8)

West Ham United 11 (2)

Everton 7 (0)

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â