Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Oh the cynical thing wasn't really relating to Geordie Shore etc. That is garbage TV and I'm totally comfortable with people hating it.

I should hate it, but it's one of those guilty pleasures. As long as you don't take yourself too seriously I think it's fine to enjoy that sort of stuff every now and then.

The cynical thing was more to do with CED hating everything :D

Which is fine, obviously. But at the same time must be pretty dull!

Oh the cynical thing wasn't really relating to Geordie Shore etc. That is garbage TV and I'm totally comfortable with people hating it.

I should hate it, but it's one of those guilty pleasures. As long as you don't take yourself too seriously I think it's fine to enjoy that sort of stuff every now and then!

Exactly. If people only watch intellectually stimulating documentaries or other deep, insightful programmes then fair play to them. However, I don't mind a bit of trash TV every now and then. Geordie Shore is my guilty pleasure in that sense.

The parts I mainly relate to is when the lads of the programme go out, have a drink and laugh together, and maybe pull some women. If getting enjoyment out of watching that behaviour and/or behaving like that is classless then, fine, I declare myself unashamedly classless.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

You are into some really weird shit sexually

No no.... you're thinking of a different VT'er

There's numerous that this could apply to.

edited for clarity

Edited by Stevo985

You are into some really weird shit sexually

No no.... you're thinking of a different VT'er

There's numerous that this could apply to.

edited for clairty

That claired things up, cheers ;)

Edited by Ginko

I can't really talk to be fair, I was addicted to 'The Hills' back in the day.

Lauren Conrad can stand on my scrotum in 7-inch hills.

7 inch? So more like lumps or mounds than hills then?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â