Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My missus getting a letter demanding money she doesn't owe from a debt recovery service working for British Gas.

We had this letter about 4 months ago and THOUGHT we'd cleared it up by phoning British gas AND the debt collectors.

The account is actually £2.50 in credit and it's from 2011. I phoned BG and they confirmed this. It's an old closed account.

So why don't these two wizards sleeves just, y'know...pick up a telephone and talk to each other, and actually realise THEY owe US £2.50?

Hope they take us to court. I'll have a **** field day.

My missus getting a letter demanding money she doesn't owe from a debt recovery service working for British Gas.

We had this letter about 4 months ago and THOUGHT we'd cleared it up by phoning British gas AND the debt collectors.

The account is actually £2.50 in credit and it's from 2011. I phoned BG and they confirmed this. It's an old closed account.

So why don't these two wizards sleeves just, y'know...pick up a telephone and talk to each other, and actually realise THEY owe US £2.50?

Hope they take us to court. I'll have a **** field day.

Were still doing the same thing with Npower, we moved out of a 1 bed flat last august and phoned n power with the final Meter readings and had the balance transferred onto the account at the property we had moved into, it turned out because we paid by direct debit we were in credit.

6 months in the new property we get a letter saying we owed £335 from the flat, phoned them to he told they had no record of us giving them the final reading and they have estimated the final bill, it was now up to us to prove otherwise, luckily we had let the estate agents have a copy of the final reading, so we got that and sent it to npower.

6 months later were still getting letters from debt recovery services

Stevo, are you getting mixed up with your Jenny character because those are very girly programmes.

Geordie shore isn't girly. I'd say quite the opposite. It's "laddy", as they'd say.

Agreed. It's mainly focused on the antics of the lads. The girls just drink more than they can handle and cry. Whilst it's not high brow viewing, I can relate to the things that go on in the programme, so that makes it watchable for me.

I had one long saga with BT where they were charging me for two lines into my property after finding the first one faulty. Of course being BT they had disconnected the new line leaving me with the faulty one and I started getting bills for two lines.

To cut a very long story short I sued the **** and it was settled out of court about a year ago.

Earlier this week I got a letter from a debt collection agency stating that they had been instructed by BT because there was an outstanding balance of £250.00.

Since the debacle with BT i have been with the Post Office for my internet and phone so i owe BT absolutely nothing and it will be interesting to see if get another letter from the agency?

Pissed me off no end as i'm wondering if it has had an affect on my credit rating and if it has then Morph will be revisiting his solicitor.

• Like 1

Stevo, are you getting mixed up with your Jenny character because those are very girly programmes.

Geordie shore isn't girly. I'd say quite the opposite. It's "laddy", as they'd say.

Agreed. It's mainly focused on the antics of the lads. The girls just drink more than they can handle and cry. Whilst it's not high brow viewing, I can relate to the things that go on in the programme, so that makes it watchable for me.

and Holly Hagan, one assumes one would.

None of the birds do anything for me, to be honest.

However, have you seen Vicky lately?

ad_119052570.jpg

None of the birds do anything for me, to be honest.

However, have you seen Vicky lately?

ad_119052570.jpg

Surely it's in no doubt that she's the best?  Holly is horrible.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â